HYS Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Adjudicator

Silver

Re: HYS

Post by Adjudicator » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:14 pm

If it were me, I can't imagine turning down Yale if I had the chance. But there are valid arguments for each of them.

I guess I'm drawn to the scholarliness (if that is a word) of Yale.

Curry

Post by Curry » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:28 pm

The Stig wrote:
Curry wrote: OP got me pretty bad... :oops: :oops:

oh the irony of calling the OP too lazy for HYS, when you could have clicked on her profile and seen that she got into HYS :D
tbf, I don't normally click on people's profiles. I just answer their questions (or make snide remarks). Most probably the second one. Sometimes it bites me in the ass.

ahduth

Gold

Post by ahduth » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Curry wrote:
The Stig wrote:

oh the irony of calling the OP too lazy for HYS, when you could have clicked on her profile and seen that she got into HYS :D
tbf, I don't normally click on people's profiles. I just answer their questions (or make snide remarks). Most probably the second one. Sometimes it bites me in the ass.
I'm with you. She asked a pretty inane question. You can't figure out the difference between H, Y and S on your own? If you're asking an internet message board to tell you where to spend the next three years of your life... that's just a little sad.

abl

Silver

Post by abl » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 pm

The joint MS in Environment and Natural Resources at SLS is fantastic--PM me for more.

pennyloafer17

New

Post by pennyloafer17 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Curry wrote:
The Stig wrote:

haha that's what everyone on TLS does. nbd.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

pennyloafer17

New

Post by pennyloafer17 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Adjudicator wrote:If it were me, I can't imagine turning down Yale if I had the chance. But there are valid arguments for each of them.

I guess I'm drawn to the scholarliness (if that is a word) of Yale.

That is the problem...there are valid arguments for each of them:) I just like to hear other people's opinions. I think financial aid will tip the balance. I'm hoping other people who will have to make this decision too will eventually post here. It's good to hash it out
Last edited by pennyloafer17 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

notanumber

Bronze

Post by notanumber » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:54 pm

I chose Yale because of the architecture.

Harvard has the Gropius building, which is incredibly cool, but everything else is unremarkable.

Stanford's law school is visual blight. Though they do have some rather nice paintings in the lobby.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”