What are good options for..... ?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
nina09

What are good options for..... ?

Postby nina09 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 pm

What are the best law school for people that lean more toward Corporate/Business/Taxation/Bankruptcy/Banking/Estate ,etc.... You get the idea.

I'm a Business administration student Accounting/Human Resources , I'm not 100% sure what exactly I want to do because I don't want to base my decision on a assumption and end up looking stupid at the end.

Shooter

Re: What are good options for..... ?

Postby Shooter » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:24 pm

I've heard that Columbia is very good with transactional stuff. Chicago has a very good curriculum for people interested in economics. Also, Penn Law's proximity to Wharton makes it enticing for business-minded people.

HYS is obvious, but I'm not sure what "tier" of schools you are looking at.

nina09

Re: What are good options for..... ?

Postby nina09 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 pm

I'm looking at all the tiers .

I haven't taken the lsat and still have enough credits that my GPA could either go 3.60 to 3.80 maximum , I think since I screwed up and got 3 C's in the first semester.

So I will not know until I finish the next semesters 21 credits and get the grades from this semester which was good all A's and B's in the exams but don't know how the gpa is going to come out.

All of this is going to determine when I take the lsat.

First language is Spanish ,so I have a longer study plan for the lsat than most test takers. I would love Harvard but.... I'm going to be optimistic and not my usual pessimist self. I will pull myself together and get to the level that I can achieve ,when I'm not acting stupid and take things serious .

Return to “Choosing a Law School”