When will 2012 rankings come out

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby 005618502 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 pm

I know were not quite to 2011 yet, but i know the 2011 rankings came out in 2010.

I am just curious if anyone remembers around what time? was it early like march? or later like September?

nonprofit-prophet
Posts: 845
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 am

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby nonprofit-prophet » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:53 pm

I think they come out in the spring; around april.

2011Law
Posts: 822
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby 2011Law » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Didn't the last one come out in April?

005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby 005618502 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:55 pm

2011Law wrote:Didn't the last one come out in April?


This is what i am wondering, around what time the rankings came out last year

2011Law
Posts: 822
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby 2011Law » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:05 pm

AssumptionRequired wrote:
2011Law wrote:Didn't the last one come out in April?


This is what i am wondering, around what time the rankings came out last year


Well the last ranking was still this year. Not completely sure but I think I remember it coming out in April.

User avatar
gdane
Posts: 8876
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby gdane » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Doesnt matter. Sh*t wont change one bit.

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6686
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby IAFG » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 pm

gdane5 wrote:Doesnt matter. Sh*t wont change one bit.

THE SUN RISES AND SETS ON THE RANKINGS SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

nonprofit-prophet
Posts: 845
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 am

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby nonprofit-prophet » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:56 pm

IAFG wrote:
gdane5 wrote:Doesnt matter. Sh*t wont change one bit.

THE SUN RISES AND SETS ON THE RANKINGS SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH



HILARIOUS.

005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby 005618502 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 am

nonprofit-prophet wrote:
IAFG wrote:
gdane5 wrote:Doesnt matter. Sh*t wont change one bit.

THE SUN RISES AND SETS ON THE RANKINGS SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH



HILARIOUS.


lol i was just curious. not really worried about it but just wondering what the small changes will be like last year. And i want to see how far Berkeley falls lol

User avatar
hokie
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby hokie » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:14 am

nonprofit-prophet wrote:
IAFG wrote:
gdane5 wrote:Doesnt matter. Sh*t wont change one bit.

THE SUN RISES AND SETS ON THE RANKINGS SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH



HILARIOUS.


+1

User avatar
gdane
Posts: 8876
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby gdane » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 am

IAFG wrote:
gdane5 wrote:Doesnt matter. Sh*t wont change one bit.

THE SUN RISES AND SETS ON THE RANKINGS SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

NU will make a meteoric rise to number 1.

:mrgreen:

User avatar
2Serious4Numbers
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby 2Serious4Numbers » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:14 am

gdane5 wrote:
IAFG wrote:
gdane5 wrote:Doesnt matter. Sh*t wont change one bit.

THE SUN RISES AND SETS ON THE RANKINGS SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

NU will make a meteoric rise to number 1.

:mrgreen:


haha alright: given this absurd call... What is more likely to happen?

1. NU does actually get placed in front of Yale. Or....
2. Quinnipac breaks into the t1(I'm thinking somewhere around 35ish)

curious.

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6686
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby IAFG » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:21 am

2Serious4Numbers wrote:
gdane5 wrote:
IAFG wrote:
gdane5 wrote:Doesnt matter. Sh*t wont change one bit.

THE SUN RISES AND SETS ON THE RANKINGS SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

NU will make a meteoric rise to number 1.

:mrgreen:


haha alright: given this absurd call... What is more likely to happen?

1. NU does actually get placed in front of Yale. Or....
2. Quinnipac breaks into the t1(I'm thinking somewhere around 35ish)

curious.

our matriculant numbers barely budged and our other important metrics haven't changed much either. unless employment statistics are part of a new ranking method, we're not going anywhere.

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4734
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby Holly Golightly » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:54 am

With the amazing class of 2013 firmly in place, NU is clearly going to jump at least 5 spots in the rankings.

005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby 005618502 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:19 am

Holly Golightly wrote:With the amazing class of 2013 firmly in place, NU is clearly going to jump at least 5 spots in the rankings.


best tar ever.

User avatar
SBL
Posts: 16691
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby SBL » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:23 am

I hope the 2012 rankings never come out. Seriously.

Here's what's going to happen: All the schools ranked, say, 20 to 50 are going to shuffle around in a meaningless dance. And yet, at the end of the day, Yale will still be better than Hastings, Hastings will still be better than McGeorge, and the UC Irvine kids will get to pretend for yet another year that they go to a top-20 school.

User avatar
megaTTTron
Posts: 980
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby megaTTTron » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:04 pm

SBL wrote:I hope the 2012 rankings never come out. Seriously.

Here's what's going to happen: All the schools ranked, say, 20 to 50 are going to shuffle around in a meaningless dance. And yet, at the end of the day, Yale will still be better than Hastings, Hastings will still be better than McGeorge, and the UC Irvine kids will get to pretend for yet another year that they go to a top-20 school.


aaaaaaaaahahahahah

User avatar
FuManChusco
Posts: 1217
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby FuManChusco » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:18 pm

SBL wrote:I hope the 2012 rankings never come out. Seriously.

Here's what's going to happen: All the schools ranked, say, 20 to 50 are going to shuffle around in a meaningless dance. And yet, at the end of the day, Yale will still be better than Hastings, Hastings will still be better than McGeorge, and the UC Irvine kids will get to pretend for yet another year that they go to a top-20 school.


gold.

005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby 005618502 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:21 pm

SBL wrote:I hope the 2012 rankings never come out. Seriously.

Here's what's going to happen: All the schools ranked, say, 20 to 50 are going to shuffle around in a meaningless dance. And yet, at the end of the day, Yale will still be better than Hastings, Hastings will still be better than McGeorge, and the UC Irvine kids will get to pretend for yet another year that they go to a top-20 school.


haha seriously made me lol

StateSchoolSplitter
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby StateSchoolSplitter » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:06 pm

I'm expecting someone's cousin's best friend's mother, who works at a place where magazines are sold, to have seen an advanced copy of the rankings any time now

hijodehombre
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby hijodehombre » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:13 pm

StateSchoolSplitter wrote:I'm expecting someone's cousin's best friend's mother, who works at a place where magazines are sold, to have seen an advanced copy of the rankings any time now


the kiosk milf always has the scoop on ls rankings...

StateSchoolSplitter
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby StateSchoolSplitter » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:14 pm

hijodehombre wrote:
StateSchoolSplitter wrote:I'm expecting someone's cousin's best friend's mother, who works at a place where magazines are sold, to have seen an advanced copy of the rankings any time now


the kiosk milf always has the scoop on ls rankings...


When will we get teh scanz?

r6_philly
Posts: 10604
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby r6_philly » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:50 pm

It's going to come out between ASWs and deposit deadlines. Just in time to wreck havoc in the decision making process.

r6_philly
Posts: 10604
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby r6_philly » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Also, isn't it a bit early to talk about this. In 2 months this board will be flooded with prediction threads.

User avatar
megaTTTron
Posts: 980
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Re: When will 2012 rankings come out

Postby megaTTTron » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:53 pm

r6_philly wrote:It's going to come out between ASWs and deposit deadlines. Just in time to wreck havoc in the decision making process.


Agh yes, the annual t20-50 shuffle and the TLS pandemonium that follows. One of my favorite holidays. Start the count down!




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests