BU vs. BC (The Annual Discussion)

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
FiveSermon
Posts: 1507
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Re: BU vs. BC (The Annual Discussion)

Postby FiveSermon » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Informative wrote:^Troll fail.


I guess this stems from your bitterness at having achieved only a 166.

kams
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Re: BU vs. BC (The Annual Discussion)

Postby kams » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:12 pm

While I wouldn't say they're immensely better, I do think UCLA/USC are a tad of a step up. While certainly not the best indicator, I got tons of money from BU/BC, but didn't get any from UCLA.

HeavenWood
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: BU vs. BC (The Annual Discussion)

Postby HeavenWood » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:56 am

FiveSermon wrote:
Informative wrote:^Troll fail.


I guess this stems from your bitterness at having achieved only a 166.


I bet you're a joy in real life.

User avatar
Blindmelon
Posts: 1708
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 am

Re: BU vs. BC (The Annual Discussion)

Postby Blindmelon » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 am

kams wrote:While I wouldn't say they're immensely better, I do think UCLA/USC are a tad of a step up. While certainly not the best indicator, I got tons of money from BU/BC, but didn't get any from UCLA.


USC is overrated - should be lumped with BU/BC/GW etc. UCLA is a step up -

User avatar
Birdlaw
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Re: BU vs. BC (The Annual Discussion)

Postby Birdlaw » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Blindmelon wrote:
kams wrote:While I wouldn't say they're immensely better, I do think UCLA/USC are a tad of a step up. While certainly not the best indicator, I got tons of money from BU/BC, but didn't get any from UCLA.


USC is overrated - should be lumped with BU/BC/GW etc. UCLA is a step up -


I thought this was BU versus BC, not BU vs. BC vs. UCLA vs. USC vs. (Insert any school ranked 15-30).




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], CenterFringe and 10 guests