Ok, let's try this again, but in a less controversial way.

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
kazu

Re: Ok, let's try this again, but in a less controversial way.

Postby kazu » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:55 pm

This is so going to end well.

FuManChusco

Postby FuManChusco » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:
sophia.olive wrote:
Patriot1208 wrote:
sophia.olive wrote:I swear im typing in english.
Dont be a dud.

I like top middle male for NYU.
Top three on the left for the girls.

ummm, ehhh, :?

really?..... what about bottom middle?

In all seriousness, there isn't one girl on that picture you posted who is better than average.

I don't know. top row, 2nd in. I'd take here for a ride on the bang train to pound town.

Patriot1208

Postby Patriot1208 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:56 pm

govorett wrote:
I'm interested as to why you think fat ugly girls would complain about sexism when they probably are never victims of it.

I think it depends on the definition of being a victim of sexism. I guess you could argue that it would be assumed less attractive women are smarter and therefore wouldn't be targeted...but that's just based on my experience with guys completely discrediting the fact that attractive women can be intelligent. In all honesty, sometimes it can work out in our favor...especially if they assume we are idiots and then realize we are not...

Ok, I was half joking before. I don't discredit girls intelligence when they are attractive, i'd love to find a very attractive and intelligent girl. I just discredit women because, they are women, and inherently inferior.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:56 pm

kazu wrote:This is so going to end well.

Until women will admit to the henious injustices being done to men and start attempting to end sexism in all forms, even those they find beneficial, it can't possibly end well.

kazu

Postby kazu » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:58 pm

paratactical wrote:

Until women will admit to the henious injustices being done to men and start attempting to end sexism in all forms, even those they find beneficial, it can't possibly end well.

AreJay711

Postby AreJay711 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:58 pm

sophia.olive wrote:
Patriot1208 wrote:
FuManChusco wrote:lulz. IBTL. the uptight female who ruined the last thread is actually headed to UCI I think. t20 bound my ass.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=140091

towards the bottom of page 1

We all know that only ugly and/or fat chicks are the only ones who complain about sexism.

This is not true.
I complain about sexism, but speculating about the attractivness of girls at a school is not sexism. males and females are attracted to each other, duh...
Thinking a girl is limited in mental ability because she is attractive is sexism. But that really goes both ways, if I see a guy that has that tan, cali look im going to think he is dumb at first. Also, not allowing girls to speculate about the attractivness of guys at schools, or at least viewing them differently from the guys that do it because of it, is sexest.

on that note- I imagine NYU has the best looking guys based of "the best looking guys at NYU
Image The girls actually look a little better than the guys.

anyways sorry, I know one girl that went to WUstl and she is about a 7.5. There no you can make a decision

oh... my friend just said he knows a girl that went there and she is fat. maybe a 5 he says.

It is probably preppy mid-western which is better than preppy east or west coast but still slightly annoying.

Out of 476 people I hope they could pull a few attractive ones lol. Means nothing. I've heard Vandy has a lot of attractive southern girls and the interview system has only brought more in.

gov

Postby gov » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:
govorett wrote:
I'm interested as to why you think fat ugly girls would complain about sexism when they probably are never victims of it.

I think it depends on the definition of being a victim of sexism. I guess you could argue that it would be assumed less attractive women are smarter and therefore wouldn't be targeted...but that's just based on my experience with guys completely discrediting the fact that attractive women can be intelligent. In all honesty, sometimes it can work out in our favor...especially if they assume we are idiots and then realize we are not...

Ok, I was half joking before. I don't discredit girls intelligence when they are attractive, i'd love to find a very attractive and intelligent girl. I just discredit women because, they are women, and inherently inferior.

Good luck on your quest.

d34d9823

Postby d34d9823 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:59 pm

kazu wrote:
paratactical wrote:

He just needs to tip his head back. Then all the water will flow into his face.

kazu

Postby kazu » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:03 pm

d34dluk3 wrote:He just needs to tip his head back. Then all the water will flow into his face.

:lol: :lol: Triplet I <3 you.

thelaststraw05

Postby thelaststraw05 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:04 pm

d34dluk3 wrote:
kazu wrote:Image

He just needs to tip his head back. Then all the water will flow into his face.

TITCR.

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:04 pm

govorett wrote:

I guess im smart, well numbers wise at least 178 summa Bio, and when I talk to people who dont really know me and I tell them im applying to blah blah school and got blah blah on blah they always seem shocked. I think there is that general idea that if you are unattractive you have to make up for it be being smart. If you are attractive and smart you are threatening and then people treat you in a sexist manner because they feel like they need to cut you down in order for you to respect them or for them to respect themselves.

artichoke

Postby artichoke » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:05 pm

I'm sure all of this male chauvinistic ignorance is totally due to the fact that all of you are incredibly attractive, highly intelligent beings :roll:

I would be willing to bet I wouldn't touch any of you with a ten foot pole, and not because you so obviously lack proper education.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:06 pm

kazu wrote:
paratactical wrote:

Yet another member of the matriarchy continuing to oppress men everywhere, forcing all males to feel as though the very nature of their existance is an incursion against all things "sugar and spice and everything nice".

gov

Postby gov » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:06 pm

sophia.olive wrote:
govorett wrote:

I guess im smart, well numbers wise at least 178 summa Bio, and when I talk to people who dont really know me and I tell them im applying to blah blah school and got blah blah on blah they always seem shocked. I think there is that general idea that if you are unattractive you have to make up for it be being smart. If you are attractive and smart you are threatening and then people treat you in a sexist manner because they feel like they need to cut you down in order for you to respect them or for them to respect themselves.

I agree. I just think it is funny and I really don't get offended by it. I prefer to go for the shock factor. Who really cares what they think anyway.

gov

Postby gov » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 pm

artichoke wrote:I'm sure all of this male chauvinistic ignorance is totally due to the fact that all of you are incredibly attractive, highly intelligent beings :roll:

I would be willing to bet I wouldn't touch any of you with a ten foot pole, and not because you so obviously lack proper education.

+1 hehe

kazu

Postby kazu » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:09 pm

paratactical wrote:Yet another member of the matriarchy continuing to oppress men everywhere, forcing all males to feel as though the very nature of their existance is an incursion against all things "sugar and spice and everything nice".

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:09 pm

artichoke wrote:I'm sure all of this male chauvinistic ignorance is totally due to the fact that all of you are incredibly attractive, highly intelligent beings :roll:

You're a Michigan girl on the internet? Obviously fat. Probably an objective 3.5, if I had to guess.

FuManChusco

Postby FuManChusco » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:10 pm

govorett wrote:
sophia.olive wrote:
govorett wrote:

I agree. I just think it is funny and I really don't get offended by it. I prefer to go for the shock factor. Who really cares what they think anyway.

or maybe people cut you down because you're an arrogant bitch.

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:12 pm

If Patriot1208 does not think any of those girls are attractive he is probably still wondering around in a closet. That would explain his aggression towards females (an oppressive mother)
lol jk

gov

Postby gov » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:13 pm

or maybe people cut you down because you're an arrogant bitch.

But I'm not :/ ...
Last edited by gov on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrmangs

Postby mrmangs » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:13 pm

This thread, :lol:.

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:13 pm

"or maybe people cut you down because you're an arrogant bitch."
:mrgreen: yeah

but honestly if I was a male it would have been
"or maybe people cut you down because you are confident"
Last edited by sophia.olive on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

artichoke

Postby artichoke » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:14 pm

paratactical wrote:

You're a Michigan girl on the internet? Obviously fat. Probably an objective 3.5, if I had to guess.

Even if I were, I would be totally unapologetic about that. Sounds like someone has some pent up aggression about their own looks if I had to guess...

thelaststraw05

Postby thelaststraw05 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:14 pm

As a guy, I'm just hoping that the guys in this thread are not representative of the guys in law school.

FuManChusco

Postby FuManChusco » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:16 pm

thelaststraw05 wrote:As a guy, I'm just hoping that the guys in this thread are not representative of the guys in law school.

oh look, it's mr. sympathetic. hope that takes you far in life.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”