Ok, let's try this again, but in a less controversial way. Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
sophia.olive

Silver

Re: Ok, let's try this again, but in a less controversial way.

Post by sophia.olive » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:16 pm

artichoke wrote:
paratactical wrote:
artichoke wrote:I'm sure all of this male chauvinistic ignorance is totally due to the fact that all of you are incredibly attractive, highly intelligent beings :roll:

I would be willing to bet I wouldn't touch any of you with a ten foot pole, and not because you so obviously lack proper education.
You're a Michigan girl on the internet? Obviously fat. Probably an objective 3.5, if I had to guess.
Even if I were, I would be totally unapologetic about that. Sounds like someone has some pent up aggression about their own looks if I had to guess...
para arent you a girl?? I thought I read that somewhere.

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:17 pm

sophia.olive wrote:If Patriot1208 does not think any of those girls are attractive he is probably still wondering around in a closet. That would explain his aggression towards females (an oppressive mother)
lol jk
naw dood, I just have high standards for what I consider attractive. I mean, they are average, and i've hooked up/dated plenty of average girls. But in no way are any of them objectively attractive (defined as, better than average, 7 or higher).

artichoke

Silver

Post by artichoke » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:17 pm

FuManChusco wrote:
thelaststraw05 wrote:As a guy, I'm just hoping that the guys in this thread are not representative of the guys in law school.
oh look, it's mr. sympathetic. hope that takes you far in life.
Hahaha

artichoke

Silver

Post by artichoke » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:
sophia.olive wrote:If Patriot1208 does not think any of those girls are attractive he is probably still wondering around in a closet. That would explain his aggression towards females (an oppressive mother)
lol jk
naw dood, I just have high standards for what I consider attractive. I mean, they are average, and i've hooked up/dated plenty of average girls. But in no way are any of them objectively attractive (defined as, better than average, 7 or higher).
Loooool, I'm sure.

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:18 pm

artichoke wrote:
paratactical wrote:
artichoke wrote:I'm sure all of this male chauvinistic ignorance is totally due to the fact that all of you are incredibly attractive, highly intelligent beings :roll:

I would be willing to bet I wouldn't touch any of you with a ten foot pole, and not because you so obviously lack proper education.
You're a Michigan girl on the internet? Obviously fat. Probably an objective 3.5, if I had to guess.
Even if I were, I would be totally unapologetic about that. Sounds like someone has some pent up aggression about their own looks if I had to guess...
Unapologetic about being fat? C'mon, get in the gym, you'll enjoy life a lot more.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:18 pm

artichoke wrote:
paratactical wrote:

Totally unapologetic and alone. Sounds fun.
Patriot1208 wrote:naw dood, I just have high standards for what I consider attractive. I mean, they are average, and i've hooked up/dated plenty of average girls. But in no way are any of them objectively attractive (defined as, better than average, 7 or higher).
Agreed. Several of them are bangable, but they aren't actually attractive in any meaningful way.

gov

Bronze

Post by gov » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:18 pm

I feel like this is going to turn into "picture time".

glitter178

Silver

Post by glitter178 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:I would like to know which law schools have then finest students. This will play a big role in my decision.
+ 1

sophia.olive

Silver

Post by sophia.olive » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:19 pm

FuManChusco wrote:
thelaststraw05 wrote:As a guy, I'm just hoping that the guys in this thread are not representative of the guys in law school.
He is the one that is going to get banged kissed on the cheek

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

sophia.olive

Silver

Post by sophia.olive » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:19 pm

[quote="glitter178"][quote="Bildungsroman"]I would like to know which law schools have then finest students. This will play a big role in my decision.[/quote]

+ 1[/quote]
boring-visit

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 pm

sophia.olive wrote:
FuManChusco wrote:
He is the one that is going to get banged kissed on the cheek
this is tcr,that guy will land in the friend zone, fumanchusco will be the target of the attractive girl with daddy issues.

thelaststraw05

Silver

Post by thelaststraw05 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 pm

FuManChusco wrote:
I'm married, so I don't need it to take me anywhere.

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 pm

glitter178 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:I would like to know which law schools have then finest students. This will play a big role in my decision.
+ 1
Go for summer climates and lower LSAT scores. Look for UGs with fratstar populations. Go after Freshman and Soph UG girls, they are easier, more attractive and don't need constant validation that they are special or smart like law school girls.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:21 pm

artichoke wrote:
Patriot1208 wrote:
lol jk
Loooool, I'm sure.
Sure what? That I have high standards? or that I have dated/hooked up with average girls?

gov

Bronze

Post by gov » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:
artichoke wrote:
Patriot1208 wrote:
lol jk
Loooool, I'm sure.
Sure what? That I have high standards? or that I have dated/hooked up with average girls?
I can appreciate high standards.

mrmangs

Silver

Post by mrmangs » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:
artichoke wrote:
Patriot1208 wrote:
lol jk
Loooool, I'm sure.
But what do high standards mean if you go outside of them?

sophia.olive

Silver

Post by sophia.olive » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:23 pm

sophia.olive wrote:"or maybe people cut you down because you're an arrogant bitch."
:mrgreen: yeah

but honestly if I was a male it would have been
"or maybe people cut you down because you are confident"
and notice we are only talking about the attractivness of females.

--ImageRemoved--

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:24 pm

mrmangs wrote:
Patriot1208 wrote:
artichoke wrote:
Patriot1208 wrote:naw dood, I just have high standards for what I consider attractive. I mean, they are average, and i've hooked up/dated plenty of average girls. But in no way are any of them objectively attractive (defined as, better than average, 7 or higher).
Loooool, I'm sure.
But what do high standards mean if you go outside of them?
You've never hooked up with someone you consider below your standards? What they mean for me, is what I strive for, I won't go below a certain point, and I won't marry below my high standards.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”