Thanks for the advice all. Definitely going to see how this cycle goes, and then make my decision. I've already gotten into W&M with a significant scholarship, as well as G-Town (going to have to wait to see if I get any money, though). While I've been focused on finals, all of the advice and insight has done quite a bit to help soothe my nerves, if by nothing more than helping me formulate a plan of action instead of just sitting here going "Oh !#$^."
Edit: What's the chance of getting more $ if I retake and do significantly better in February? I know it's normally too late to apply with a February, but what about scholly considerations? (I'm gonna go out and a limb and assume the answer is most funds will be dried up by then, etc, but I figured I'd ask.)
(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )