40+ year OCI outcomes at Prescreening Law Schools

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
User avatar
2011Cycle
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:08 am

40+ year OCI outcomes at Prescreening Law Schools

Postby 2011Cycle » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Any over 40 year old 2L or 3L student in the top 10% willing to share their OCI experience? I am especially interested in the comments of those students who attend schools where pre-screening is allowed. Thanks in advance.


edit: added my reply to the initial response.
I am not assuming I will be in the top 10%; but I believe I do not deserve to be considered if I am not. Thus, I am asking for those who have been in the top 10% to respond since that group is a rare group.
Last edited by 2011Cycle on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
20160810
Posts: 19648
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: 40+ year OCI outcomes at Prescreening Law Schools

Postby 20160810 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:13 pm

2011Cycle wrote:Any over 40 year old 2L or 3L student in the top 10% willing to share their OCI experience? I am especially interested in the comments of those students who attend schools where pre-screening is allowed. Thanks in advance.

You know you'll be in the top-10% how?

User avatar
2011Cycle
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:08 am

Re: 40+ year OCI outcomes at Prescreening Law Schools

Postby 2011Cycle » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:17 pm

SBL wrote:
2011Cycle wrote:Any over 40 year old 2L or 3L student in the top 10% willing to share their OCI experience? I am especially interested in the comments of those students who attend schools where pre-screening is allowed. Thanks in advance.

You know you'll be in the top-10% how?


I am not assuming I will be in the top 10%; but I believe I do not deserve to be considered if I am not. Thus, I am asking for those who have been in the top 10% to respond since that group is a rare group.

User avatar
SilverE2
Posts: 931
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Re: 40+ year OCI outcomes at Prescreening Law Schools

Postby SilverE2 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:18 pm

--ImageRemoved--

I'm excited for the future direction of this thread.

User avatar
20160810
Posts: 19648
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: 40+ year OCI outcomes at Prescreening Law Schools

Postby 20160810 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:25 pm

2011Cycle wrote:
SBL wrote:
2011Cycle wrote:Any over 40 year old 2L or 3L student in the top 10% willing to share their OCI experience? I am especially interested in the comments of those students who attend schools where pre-screening is allowed. Thanks in advance.

You know you'll be in the top-10% how?


I am not assuming I will be in the top 10%; but I believe I do not deserve to be considered if I am not. Thus, I am asking for those who have been in the top 10% to respond since that group is a rare group.

If you already know you're going to a school where you have a 10% chance of landing a firm job, then... why this thread? The odds that your age will preclude you from getting a firm job are very, very low. The odds that your grades will preclude you from getting a firm job, however, are good. In fact, there's about a 90% chance that it will happen. So don't worry about your age (not like that's changing anyhow) and worry about how to get good grades instead.




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lahtso Nuggin and 5 guests