U. Chicago: preschool to first grade

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
longdaysjourney

U. Chicago: preschool to first grade

Postby longdaysjourney » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:36 am

I'm considering U. Chicago and have some questions about the schools. My child would be doing preschool to first grade. So I'm potentially looking for a preschool, a kindergarten, and an elementary school...or maybe there's a good all in one package. How are schools in that area? Do student's children mostly go to public schools or do they send the to private? Can you use your student loans to send your child to a private school? What are your thoughts, especially from U. Chicago students with children.

Thanks.

androstan

Re: U. Chicago: preschool to first grade

Postby androstan » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:56 am

I think UChi offers preschool->law school bundles if you're interested, it can save you a ton of money.

rundoxierun

Postby rundoxierun » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:22 pm

U.Chicago has a really nice school on campus. Not sure what it takes to get your kid in though and Im sure tuition is absolutely insane.

ETA: If you are planning on putting your kids in public schools then look up the process to apply to Magnet/Charter schools NOW. Standard Public schools in that area are not good.

longdaysjourney

Postby longdaysjourney » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:05 pm

androstan wrote:I think UChi offers preschool->law school bundles if you're interested, it can save you a ton of money.

if only

Return to “Choosing a Law School”