So, what's wrong with Howard Law School anyway?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
romothesavior

Re: So, what's wrong with Howard Law School anyway?

Postby romothesavior » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:36 pm

DukeCornell wrote:
Stanford4Me wrote:I'M BLACK BITCHES!

My mom wanted me to go to Howard. I hear firms recruit from the top of Howard's classes, but I knew that Howard wouldn't provide me with the opportunities I am looking for throughout my legal career.

1ferret! wrote:Second, bad schools are bad.

QFT.

Much like you my mom wanted me to apply to Howard. I’ve decided to go ahead and add Howard Law to my list of potential law schools because of the "big law" job opportunities. I’ve noticed that a lot of the big firms recruit AA males out of Howard (I still don't know why). Hell, I guess there aren’t very many men of color in T1 or T2 schools.

Whew, I'm glad you updated us on this. I've spent the last two months since this thread died wondering what was going to happen.

DukeCornell

Postby DukeCornell » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:42 pm

romothesavior wrote:
DukeCornell wrote:
Stanford4Me wrote:I'M BLACK BITCHES!

My mom wanted me to go to Howard. I hear firms recruit from the top of Howard's classes, but I knew that Howard wouldn't provide me with the opportunities I am looking for throughout my legal career.

1ferret! wrote:Second, bad schools are bad.

QFT.

Much like you my mom wanted me to apply to Howard. I’ve decided to go ahead and add Howard Law to my list of potential law schools because of the "big law" job opportunities. I’ve noticed that a lot of the big firms recruit AA males out of Howard (I still don't know why). Hell, I guess there aren’t very many men of color in T1 or T2 schools.

Whew, I'm glad you updated us on this. I've spent the last two months since this thread died wondering what was going to happen.

Oh my god, dude you’re soooo totally awesome! How clever are you to point out that this thread died two months ago…and yet you still chose to post such a clever response in it. Wow! Man you’re awesome, totally awesome. I bet you get all of the girls. God, I can’t get over how clever and awesome you are. Go fuck yourself!

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Relax brah. It was a joke.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”