Is Indiana-Indianapolis PT worth sticker (OOS)?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
NeedAdviceNow

Is Indiana-Indianapolis PT worth sticker (OOS)?

Postby NeedAdviceNow » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:21 pm

what do you guys think? I'm still waiting on the WL, but chances are slim... I'm thinking of reapplying for next year with early binding decision to one of the schools I'm waitlisted at (T30) right now

lsathelp

Re: Is Indiana-Indianapolis PT worth sticker (OOS)?

Postby lsathelp » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:19 pm

NeedAdviceNow wrote:what do you guys think? I'm still waiting on the WL, but chances are slim... I'm thinking of reapplying for next year with early binding decision to one of the schools I'm waitlisted at (T30) right now

I would say no its not. I was accepted pt with 22k and withdrew. whats your stats?

calbears619

Postby calbears619 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:30 am

As a general rule it's not a good idea to pay sticker for anything below tier 1..but then again I don't really know how Indianapolis does in employment prospects

NoJob

Postby NoJob » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:43 pm

NeedAdviceNow wrote:what do you guys think? I'm still waiting on the WL, but chances are slim... I'm thinking of reapplying for next year with early binding decision to one of the schools I'm waitlisted at (T30) right now

Hell no. How are you going to pay back the debt you will take out in this economy? If u cant get a law job, where will you work after law school? You realize you will be viewed as either a flake or a f-ck up when you apply for non-law jobs.

Kobe_Teeth

Postby Kobe_Teeth » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Not worth it.

czelede

Postby czelede » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Not worth sticker by a long shot, imo. Not worth attending unless you are comfortable with staying in Indianapolis for your career (it dominates the Indy market).

czelede

Postby czelede » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:56 pm

At the same time, I have to ask, if your numbers weren't good enough to get you any $ from a regional T2 part time, can you be sure that you'll be accepted into a T30 ED?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”