Does Duke have hot girls?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
ZachOda

Re: Does Duke have hot girls?

Postby ZachOda » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:44 pm

lawschool2014 wrote:So out of UPenn, UVA, Duke, Gtown, Cornell or Columbia (the schools I was admitted into), which ones have the hottest girls? Probably all the hot girls in law schools are total c u n ts ne way. damn.

I'm calling troll on this one

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:45 pm

lawschool2014 wrote:So out of UPenn, UVA, Duke, Gtown, Cornell or Columbia (the schools I was admitted into).

Penn probably has the most girls out of them all, so by rule of statistics Penn is probably the answer. But they may have the highest percentage of Asians so ... if that's what you like. Drexel is also next door/mixed in and USP not far away, you will have more choices of college girls to choose from when you go out. Walk across the bridge into center city and you have a bunch of art school girls if that's what you are into.

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:50 pm

r6_philly wrote:
lawschool2014 wrote:So out of UPenn, UVA, Duke, Gtown, Cornell or Columbia (the schools I was admitted into).

Penn probably has the most girls out of them all, so by rule of statistics Penn is probably the answer. But they may have the highest percentage of Asians so ... if that's what you like. Drexel is also next door/mixed in and USP not far away, you will have more choices of college girls to choose from when you go out. Walk across the bridge into center city and you have a bunch of art school girls if that's what you are into.

I'd say Columbia. Bc if not at the law school, you're still in Manhattan. Too many hot chicks in Manhattan

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:44 pm

thecilent wrote:I'd say Columbia. Bc if not at the law school, you're still in Manhattan. Too many hot chicks in Manhattan

I thought hot chicks in Manhattan are a bit out of reach until you graduate...

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:49 pm

r6_philly wrote:
thecilent wrote:I'd say Columbia. Bc if not at the law school, you're still in Manhattan. Too many hot chicks in Manhattan

You can get lucky every so often

czelede

Postby czelede » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:55 pm

r6_philly wrote:

My friend put this list together for me of % female:

Cornell: 51.8%
Berkeley: 51.6%
Columbia: 48.5%
Penn: 47.2%
Northwestern: 46.2%
Georgetown: 45.3%
Chicago: 44.7%
Virginia: 44.1%
NYU: 44%
Duke: 44%
Michigan: 43.5%

Most girls =/= hottest girls, btw. But I'm willing to bet there aren't that many male lookers in the crowd anyhow, so I doubt competition will be stiff if you truly have a lot to offer :)

czelede

Postby czelede » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:59 pm

czelede wrote:
r6_philly wrote:

Most girls =/= hottest girls, btw. But I'm willing to bet there aren't that many male lookers in the crowd anyhow, so I doubt competition will be stiff if you truly have a lot to offer :)

And for what it's worth, since r6philly mentioned % Asians...

Northwestern: 22.5%
Berkeley: 18.6%
Columbia: 16.8%
Penn: 16.6%
Cornell: 14.1%
Michigan: 12.7%
Chicago: 12%
Virginia: 11.8%
NYU: 10.7%
Duke: 7.4%
Georgetown: 6.1%

A little surprised at GULC! Northwestern's huge percentage is probably accounted for by their love of engineers.

NayBoer

Postby NayBoer » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:01 pm

czelede wrote:
r6_philly wrote:

coughcoughlowLSATcough

PS - It's okay to laugh at this joke because my girlfriend just said it first.

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:03 pm

czelede wrote:And for what it's worth, since r6philly mentioned % Asians...

A little surprised at GULC! Northwestern's huge percentage is probably accounted for by their love of engineers.

Wow Northwestern is shocking to me. Would not have put them ahead of Berk or even Columbia in %asain

czelede

Postby czelede » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:47 pm

thecilent wrote:

Wow Northwestern is shocking to me. Would not have put them ahead of Berk or even Columbia in %asain

Yeah that's how I felt at first, but the more I think about it the more fitting I it is. Not a huge amount of Asians go into law to begin with in proportion to their population (parents like to push their kids into science/medicine/business, etc) which explains why law school is one of the few admissions games Asians don't get a negative boost for. I would be willing to bet that a sizeable amount of those that apply have some kind of science background, which in turn explains the NU love.

czelede

Postby czelede » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:48 pm

NayBoer wrote:
czelede wrote:
r6_philly wrote:

coughcoughlowLSATcough

PS - It's okay to laugh at this joke because my girlfriend just said it first.

Hey now, girls can be smart AND sexy if you sacrifice emotional stability.

Bosque

Postby Bosque » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:14 pm

czelede wrote:Hey now, girls can be smart AND sexy if you sacrifice emotional stability.

I feel like I saw a chart to that effect once...

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Sorry, my comment about Asians were actually aimed at total population of the university, UG + G, and Penn is quite high. Do the other schools have their UG/G/Law school mixed together on the same campus? At Penn we have every school next to each other so you should consider the everyone as a whole as most girls you will see outside of your building would be other UG and grad students.

d34d9823

Postby d34d9823 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 pm

r6_philly wrote:Sorry, my comment about Asians were actually aimed at total population of the university, UG + G, and Penn is quite high. Do the other schools have their UG/G/Law school mixed together on the same campus? At Penn we have every school next to each other so you should consider the everyone as a whole as most girls you will see outside of your building would be other UG and grad students.

This is kind of funny, because the only girl I know who goes to Penn is white, but she's an Asian Studies major.

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:23 pm

d34dluk3 wrote:This is kind of funny, because the only girl I know who goes to Penn is white, but she's an Asian Studies major.

That is funny. :mrgreen:

I think international students must arrive earlier because a very high percentage of girls I have seen on campus in the last 2 weeks are Asian.

yepyep

Postby yepyep » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:57 pm

thecilent wrote:
r6_philly wrote:

I get laid practically every time I go to Manhattan (once every few weeks), not that hard unless you don't try. Gotta be a bulk shooter and never quit on the team before the game is over, a la 4am.

By the way, you can always say you already graduated.

prezidentv8

Postby prezidentv8 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Bosque wrote:
czelede wrote:Hey now, girls can be smart AND sexy if you sacrifice emotional stability.

Here ya go:

pertristis

Postby pertristis » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:52 pm

r6_philly wrote:

Goddamn, I miss Philadelphia ... probably for that reason. (Then again, I guess I can date cognitive neuroscientists at any prestigious university.)

acadec

Postby acadec » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:44 pm

lawschool2014 wrote:I went to an UG that is word renown for the quality of good looking and friendly women (it was a decent school as well). Now I want assurance or insight that my future law school will have atleast something to keep my mind off domininating the curve. I know I should not expect that much from top law schools, but does Duke at least trump the rest of the t14?

I wouldn't worry about that too much.

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:49 pm

yepyep wrote:
thecilent wrote:
r6_philly wrote:

I get laid practically every time I go to Manhattan (once every few weeks), not that hard unless you don't try. Gotta be a bulk shooter and never quit on the team before the game is over, a la 4am.

By the way, you can always say you already graduated.

QFT&P

crossingforHYS

Postby crossingforHYS » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Hannibal wrote:My UG school once had an article written about it calling its students the ugliest in America. Pretty sure anywhere I go will be an upgrade.

Don't forget, there will be hot UG girls looking to latch on to us law school sugar daddies.

but they are hippie pot heads...how could they be ugly???

Hannibal

Postby Hannibal » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:02 pm

crossingforHYS wrote:
Hannibal wrote:My UG school once had an article written about it calling its students the ugliest in America. Pretty sure anywhere I go will be an upgrade.

Don't forget, there will be hot UG girls looking to latch on to us law school sugar daddies.

but they are hippie pot heads...how could they be ugly???

Weed + munchies x unlimited dining hall food = a lot of fat people (me included)

speedyj88

Postby speedyj88 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Bosque wrote:

For the how i met your mother fans out there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9yRWs0zASg

lawgod

Postby lawgod » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:54 pm

thecilent wrote:

Yes, even Northwestern's Dean of Admissions is Asian.

androstan

Postby androstan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:19 pm

r6_philly wrote:
d34dluk3 wrote:This is kind of funny, because the only girl I know who goes to Penn is white, but she's an Asian Studies major.

That is funny. :mrgreen:

I think international students must arrive earlier because a very high percentage of girls I have seen on campus in the last 2 weeks are Asian.

The reasoning in the above statement is flawed because it:

A) Assumes what it is trying to prove.
B) Uses a word in the premise in a different way than is used in the conclusion.
C) Assumes, without justification, that a particular case is indicative of a general trend.
D) Provides no evidence that the observations mentioned are valid.
E) Mistakes correlation for causation.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”