Does Duke have hot girls?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
lawschool2014

Does Duke have hot girls?

Postby lawschool2014 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 pm

I went to an UG that is word renown for the quality of good looking and friendly women (it was a decent school as well). Now I want assurance or insight that my future law school will have atleast something to keep my mind off domininating the curve. I know I should not expect that much from top law schools, but does Duke at least trump the rest of the t14?

Cavalier

Re: Does Duke have hot girls?

Postby Cavalier » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:10 pm

There is nothing less attractive than a girl who goes to Duke. Everything about that school is vile.

Matthies

Postby Matthies » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:13 pm

lawschool2014 wrote:I went to an UG that is word renown for the quality of good looking and friendly women (it was a decent school as well). Now I want assurance or insight that my future law school will have atleast something to keep my mind off domininating the curve. I know I should not expect that much from top law schools, but does Duke at least trump the rest of the t14?

UG girls maybe, but hot girls don't go to law school. Law school is a lot of work, and studying and confusing concepts and stuff. WTF would a hot girl go through all that trouble when she can just mary a lawyer? LS = uppity not attraticve womenz with a chip on thier sholder and/or lezbiens

lawschool2014

Postby lawschool2014 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Cavalier wrote:There is nothing less attractive than a girl who goes to Duke. Everything about that school is vile.

damn not what I want to hear. What else do you not like about Duke?

DoubleChecks

Postby DoubleChecks » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Matthies wrote:
lawschool2014 wrote:I went to an UG that is word renown for the quality of good looking and friendly women (it was a decent school as well). Now I want assurance or insight that my future law school will have atleast something to keep my mind off domininating the curve. I know I should not expect that much from top law schools, but does Duke at least trump the rest of the t14?

UG girls maybe, but hot girls don't go to law school. Law school is a lot of work, and studying and confusing concepts and stuff. WTF would a hot girl go through all that trouble when she can just mary a lawyer? LS = uppity not attraticve womenz with a chip on thier sholder and/or lezbiens

it'd be like going to med school to look for hot women

not saying they arent there...but i dont go to china to find fluent English speakers

Na_Swatch

Postby Na_Swatch » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:28 pm

DoubleChecks wrote:
Matthies wrote:

not saying they arent there...but i dont go to china to find fluent English speakers

I dunno, HLS seems to disprove this, at least for the class of '13.. probably also because of the larger size tho

Matthies

Postby Matthies » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Na_Swatch wrote:
DoubleChecks wrote:
Matthies wrote:

I dunno, HLS seems to disprove this, at least for the class of '13.. probably also because of the larger size tho

They go for first year so they can latch on to the graudtaing 3Ls with decent jobs, ugly ones stay on till graduation. Truth I know the womenz minds

LSU Undergrad

Postby LSU Undergrad » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:47 pm

They go for first year so they can latch on to the graudtaing 3Ls with decent jobs, ugly ones stay on till graduation. Truth I know the womenz minds

So the 0% attrition rate HLS advertises is BS and in reality all the hot girls drop out? Interesting. Times like these that I wonder what I would do without forums like this...

Postby 20121109 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Na_Swatch wrote:
DoubleChecks wrote:
Matthies wrote:

I agree <3

Matthies

Postby Matthies » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:50 pm

LSU Undergrad wrote:

So the 0% attrition rate HLS advertises is BS and in reality all the hot girls drop out? Interesting. Times like these that I wonder what I would do without forums like this...

End up married to an ugly chick. I just saved you a lot of money on a future divorce

Na_Swatch

Postby Na_Swatch » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 pm

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:
I agree <3

Not biased at all are we :D

What section are u in Gaia?

Matthies

Postby Matthies » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Also this should be moved to the Lounge so i don't get A'nolded

kthxbi

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:07 pm

lol @ this thread.

Also: Duke sucks. No one should go there.

And one more thing, I better find a hot chick in law school.

Postby 20121109 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Na_Swatch wrote:
GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:
I agree <3

Not biased at all are we :D

What section are u in Gaia?

:P

I haven't found out, yet. Expect a PM <3

Matthies

Postby Matthies » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:14 pm

thecilent wrote:lol @ this thread.

Where are you going to law school? I men unless it Yale finding a hot chick at your own school is not the best idea. She'd be on a par prestige level, and likely smarter than you, if you got to put up with a hot chick that's smart too, then you need to get one of higher prestuguie than your own school. YHS chick or just not worth the grief and uppityness. You need to think about how it would look to be with a peer chick, not impressive on the prestige level, trade up or go for starter marriage till you make partner then ditch her once the school loans are paid off for a hot paralegal in her early 20s.

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Matthies wrote:
thecilent wrote:lol @ this thread.

Where are you going to law school? I men unless it Yale finding a hot chick at your own school is not the best idea. She'd be on a par prestige level, and likely smarter than you, if you got to put up with a hot chick that's smart too, then you need to get one of higher prestuguie than your own school. YHS chick or just not worth the grief and uppityness. You need to think about how it would look to be with a peer chick, not impressive on the prestige level, trade up or go for starter marriage till you make partner then ditch her once the school loans are paid off for a hot paralegal in her early 20s.

lolol.

Also: No idea where I'm going to school.

Hannibal

Postby Hannibal » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:38 pm

My UG school once had an article written about it calling its students the ugliest in America. Pretty sure anywhere I go will be an upgrade.

Don't forget, there will be hot UG girls looking to latch on to us law school sugar daddies.

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Hannibal wrote:My UG school once had an article written about it calling its students the ugliest in America. Pretty sure anywhere I go will be an upgrade.

Don't forget, there will be hot UG girls looking to latch on to us law school sugar daddies.

:lol:

Bosque

Postby Bosque » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:10 am

Bah. Yes Duke has hot girls. And I just have one more message for the people in this thread:

prezidentv8

Postby prezidentv8 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:12 am

Bosque wrote:Bah. Yes Duke has hot girls. And I just have one more message for the people in this thread:

Yup.

thickfreakness

Postby thickfreakness » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 am

Zero hotties at Duke. Don't come here. Go to Touro, there's tons of dime piece bitties there.

Bosque

Postby Bosque » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 am

thickfreakness wrote:Zero hotties at Duke. Don't come here. Go to Touro, there's tons of dime piece bitties there.

You know, forget what I said. Follow this advice OP. I think it will serve you well.

ZachOda

Postby ZachOda » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Ten bucks says the first hot girl you meet in law school turns out to be a gunner

lawschool2014

Postby lawschool2014 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:38 pm

So out of UPenn, UVA, Duke, Gtown, Cornell or Columbia (the schools I was admitted into), which ones have the hottest girls? Probably all the hot girls in law schools are total c u n ts ne way. damn.

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:42 pm

DoubleChecks wrote:

That not funny. You ashame of your self.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”