Any graduates or students from Barry U in Orlando? Any good?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
keg411

Re: Any graduates or students from Barry U in Orlando? Any good?

Postby keg411 » Sat May 29, 2010 1:11 am

rad law wrote:
sig1 wrote:That seem to hit a cord with you Rad Law. Did you not get a bid? Only the best and strongest. I guess you dont fit the criteria.

A couple people on this board know what fraternity I'm in. A consistent southern fraternity is all I'm saying.

I hope for your sake you were UF or FSU sigma chi, because the rest of the chapters seem pretty lame in FL.

The one at UM was awesome at least 5 years ago...

trialjunky

Postby trialjunky » Sat May 29, 2010 9:32 am

sig1 wrote:Chills. My thoughts exactly. When I started this there were 11/2 pages. Today, only 4 days later, there are six and it comes up on the front page. What I have said and the reaction to it have taken all but 3 of the post. F-ing scary. I am in law school but not at Barry. I gave hints and alluded to the truth the entire time and not one of you picked up on it. Sure you might not have believed me but you still replied and completely wasted your time. My time was not wasted ATL. I have proven a point to a friend and taught a valuable lesson to all of you. This is a SHAM. The thought that one day some of you will actually be attorneys, and not just play one on the internet, and have to make life and death decisions scares me to death. It should give you chills. It’s astounding.

Hey!! give me my shout out....I called it early. No rest for the weary....lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Duralex

Postby Duralex » Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 am

Duralex wrote:At this point, however, I'm feeling confident that you're flaming the thread, are a troll, or both.

Duralex wrote:You, on the other hand, are a sock puppet.

You didn't fool anyone, even if we enjoyed mocking you. And you are no credit to whatever LS accepted you--you're barely literate by the standards of the profession. (Make sure you put your insights into "ad homonym" and the iron-clad inadmissibility of hearsay evidence into your first internal memo, then stand back and "COLLECT YOUR WINNINGS." LOL.)

GatorStudent

Postby GatorStudent » Sat May 29, 2010 1:34 pm

sig1 wrote:Chills. My thoughts exactly. When I started this there were 11/2 pages. Today, only 4 days later, there are six and it comes up on the front page. What I have said and the reaction to it have taken all but 3 of the post. F-ing scary. I am in law school but not at Barry. I gave hints and alluded to the truth the entire time and not one of you picked up on it. Sure you might not have believed me but you still replied and completely wasted your time. My time was not wasted ATL. I have proven a point to a friend and taught a valuable lesson to all of you. This is a SHAM. The thought that one day some of you will actually be attorneys, and not just play one on the internet, and have to make life and death decisions scares me to death. It should give you chills. It’s astounding.

What worries me is the fact that you're feeding misinformation to people that may consider Barry. Don't pretend that you didn't play a part in this mess. Your hands are also unclean....

Regionality

Postby Regionality » Sat May 29, 2010 1:35 pm

First of all man, no one was fooled. Pretty much anyone who responded to you said they thought you were fake...and just as you were trying to "prove a point" we all felt it was worth it to respond to your asinine comments, whether founded in reality or not, because we disagreed with the principals you put forward.

Contrary to what you may think, we didn't comment on this thread just to bring you (or your fake persona) back to reality...we commented to address the supposed life-perspective you were expressing, and to tell you and anyone else who might be reading that your real or fake perspectives are beyond stupid and that anyone who really does think that way should alter their life-approach because you'd be a sack of shit for thinking that way.

My guess is is that there is more reality than lies to your story, and that there are certain aspects of your pathetic life that are handed to you on a silver platter...but we'll never know, and to be honest, we don't care. I just hope that other people reading your comments never grow to think the way you or your alter ego does.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”