Any graduates or students from Barry U in Orlando? Any good? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Yacht_Party

Bronze

Re: Any graduates or students from Barry U in Orlando? Any good?

Post by Yacht_Party » Fri May 28, 2010 4:52 pm

It's kind of sad that sig has to rely on his family's legacy -- not his own -- to validate himself. The irony in what he has been saying has already been alluded to, I guess.

sig1

New

Post by sig1 » Fri May 28, 2010 5:01 pm

I didnt get the quote from anywhere. I am a Sigma Chi. Nice pic Regionality, but please whatever you and your bf do on the weekend is your business please dont post your twisted jo pics. We dont want to see that. It has been real. I am outta here. Duralaxative when you get done with school if you go and cant get a job, give me a call. Ill need someone to clean my toilets. Nice. Lata. Its all been in good fun, and my point has been proven.

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Fri May 28, 2010 5:09 pm

sig1 wrote:I didnt get the quote from anywhere. I am a Sigma Chi.
Yall got it from Constantine. Milvan Bridge. You should pay more attention to history and not be such an uneducated buffoon.
Its all been in good fun,
Especially for me.
and my point has been proven.

That Barry has anything but a festering TTTT? No.

TheBigMediocre

Silver

Post by TheBigMediocre » Fri May 28, 2010 5:14 pm

sig1 wrote:I didnt get the quote from anywhere. I am a Sigma Chi. Nice pic Regionality, but please whatever you and your bf do on the weekend is your business please dont post your twisted jo pics. We dont want to see that. It has been real. I am outta here. Duralaxative when you get done with school if you go and cant get a job, give me a call. Ill need someone to clean my toilets. Nice. Lata. Its all been in good fun, and my point has been proven.
I'm tempted to post parts of your ritual here right now.

trialjunky

Silver

Post by trialjunky » Fri May 28, 2010 5:17 pm

sig1 wrote:Regionality, I didnt say that to be an asshole. He took shots at my family. Thats below belt. Hes lucky he is a faceless internet wonder. I cant see him to hit him so I break him down. And this site is a sham. I have had you all running circles all week. I have consumed your time and effort. People dont need people to make their decisons for them. When did we get so weak. These blogs consume your lives. Ive looked at how many post these people put up and it is astounding. You know why the majority of you will not make it as attornies? No assertiveness. I am a cocky asshole and dont take shit from anyone. Guess what? Like it or not, people like me run the world. We act better, are better, make split second decisons and then go home and f*** the prom queen. So eat it buddy. LOL. In hoc signo vinces
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP, I'm assuming you have your answer to your question

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

sig1

New

Post by sig1 » Fri May 28, 2010 5:23 pm

That seem to hit a cord with you Rad Law. Did you not get a bid? Only the best and strongest. I guess you dont fit the criteria. Sorry. The point and bet was this. We could pick a random blog watch it for a day and then completly manipulate it from its inteded use to show how stupid this whole thing is. We have completly wasted your time. Welcome to the puppet show. I could care less what people think about Barry. People do what they want and run with it. I told my cohort that exactly what happened would happen and she didnt believe me. She gave you bloggers to much credit. Live and Learn. Do yourselves a favor and get out in the real world and away from this bubble. It is all a sham. Like me or not, I am a winner. It takes being a asshole at times. Thats the way the chips fall. I commend those who make it on there own but that is the small minority here. You dont have to b type personalities your whole life. Change your lot in life. Now Im going to collect my winnings and f*** the prom queen. I wish you all well. Even you Duralaxative. I prey that you dont wake up one day when your 40 and realize life has passed you by. Peace brothas and the beautiful TrialJunky

Yacht_Party

Bronze

Post by Yacht_Party » Fri May 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Hey man, you only get so many "goodbyes" before you have to leave.

Regionality

Silver

Post by Regionality » Fri May 28, 2010 5:26 pm

sig1 wrote:That seem to hit a cord with you Rad Law. Did you not get a bid? Only the best and strongest. I guess you dont fit the criteria. Sorry. The point and bet was this. We could pick a random blog watch it for a day and then completly manipulate it from its inteded use to show how stupid this whole thing is. We have completly wasted your time. Welcome to the puppet show. I could care less what people think about Barry. People do what they want and run with it. I told my cohort that exactly what happened would happen and she didnt believe me. She gave you bloggers to much credit. Live and Learn. Do yourselves a favor and get out in the real world and away from this bubble. It is all a sham. Like me or not, I am a winner. It takes being a asshole at times. Thats the way the chips fall. I commend those who make it on there own but that is the small minority here. You dont have to b type personalities your whole life. Change your lot in life. Now Im going to collect my winnings and f*** the prom queen. I wish you all well. Even you Duralaxative. I prey that you dont wake up one day when your 40 and realize life has passed you by. Peace brothas and the beautiful TrialJunky
Can we see pictures of this prom queen?

Edit: and just to clarify, you're fucking her, right? You're not forking her waiting to consummate your love? (not that I love dropping the f-bomb but you never came out and just said it)

Duralex

Bronze

Post by Duralex » Fri May 28, 2010 5:29 pm

What's hilarious is that this guy thinks he's Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross when in fact he's Chris Farley in Tommy Boy.

Sig1's prom queen, after she sees his Barry diploma:

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Regionality

Silver

Post by Regionality » Fri May 28, 2010 5:35 pm

sig1 wrote:That seem to hit a cord with you Rad Law. Did you not get a bid? Only the best and strongest. I guess you dont fit the criteria. Sorry. The point and bet was this. We could pick a random blog watch it for a day and then completly manipulate it from its inteded use to show how stupid this whole thing is. We have completly wasted your time. Welcome to the puppet show. I could care less what people think about Barry. People do what they want and run with it. I told my cohort that exactly what happened would happen and she didnt believe me. She gave you bloggers to much credit. Live and Learn. Do yourselves a favor and get out in the real world and away from this bubble. It is all a sham. Like me or not, I am a winner. It takes being a asshole at times. Thats the way the chips fall. I commend those who make it on there own but that is the small minority here. You dont have to b type personalities your whole life. Change your lot in life. Now Im going to collect my winnings and f*** the prom queen. I wish you all well. Even you Duralaxative. I prey that you dont wake up one day when your 40 and realize life has passed you by. Peace brothas and the beautiful TrialJunky
OMG are you serious? You live in the ultimate of rich-world, everything handed to you on a silver platter bubble! You're just not able to realize it.

Based on the situation you have described, you are not a WINNER. You are someone who is given the gold medal by dad. Does it feel like you accomplished something?

Why is it the small minority? Most people have to do it on their own or with a lot less help than you appear to be getting.

What winnings are you collecting? I thought you weren't yet working...OH you mean collect your allowance? Yea, it must feel good.

Quoting The Rock does not make you man.

savagecheater

Bronze

Post by savagecheater » Fri May 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Either excellent flame or utterly bizarre delusions of self-grandeur.

I think, OP, that you can examine as thus - if you have incredible connections and a family that can get you a job, feel free to attend Barry. If you don't have both, I would suggest you look elsewhere.

sig1

New

Post by sig1 » Fri May 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Flamebait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group, such as a forum, newsgroup or mailing list, with the intent of provoking an angry response (a "flame") or argument over a topic the poster often has no real interest in.[4] While flaming can occur as a result of legitimate debates or grievances, flamebait implies the intentional posting of inflammatory rhetoric or images.

As stated, flaming can stem from a variety of issues, including misunderstandings, frustration, and perceptions of unfairness. Of course, one of the most popular motives (from trolls especially) is the desire for attention and for entertainment derived at the expense of others. Posted flamebait can provide the poster with a controlled trigger-and-response setting in which to anonymously engage in conflicts and indulge in aggressive behavior without facing the consequences that such behavior might bring in a face-to-face encounter. In other instances, flamebait may be used to reduce a forum's use by angering the forum users.

PUPPET SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trialjunky

Silver

Post by trialjunky » Fri May 28, 2010 6:11 pm

How is this thread still going sig1 is full of shit and a complete flame. Really? He damn near saids it.

I feel like I'm being punked by waterman again...

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

sig1

New

Post by sig1 » Fri May 28, 2010 6:21 pm

I would never punk such a mysterious, enchanting young woman as yourself trialjunky. Good luck a UF sweetheart. Im sure you will do fine.

atlantalaw

Bronze

Post by atlantalaw » Fri May 28, 2010 7:43 pm

question to trialjunky. do you normally attract the crazies?

sig - you do realize that it is odd that you are pleased that you have people running in circles (or whatever you said exactly), since you had to waste your time posting all this crazy stuff, right? just checking. also, i am a law student so i realize grammar doesn't count on law school exams, but the next time you try to assert how much better you are than everyone else, can you do so with at least slightly proper grammar? it might make yourself look an iota more credible.

trialjunky

Silver

Post by trialjunky » Fri May 28, 2010 8:12 pm

atlantalaw wrote:question to trialjunky. do you normally attract the crazies?

:oops: :oops: yes...yes, I do :(

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Fri May 28, 2010 8:20 pm

sig1 wrote:That seem to hit a cord with you Rad Law. Did you not get a bid? Only the best and strongest. I guess you dont fit the criteria.
A couple people on this board know what fraternity I'm in. A consistent southern fraternity is all I'm saying.

I hope for your sake you were UF or FSU sigma chi, because the rest of the chapters seem pretty lame in FL.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Royal

Bronze

Post by Royal » Fri May 28, 2010 9:10 pm

trialjunky wrote:How is this thread still going sig1 is full of shit and a complete flame. Really? He damn near saids it.

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Fri May 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Royal wrote:
trialjunky wrote:How is this thread still going sig1 is full of shit and a complete flame. Really? He damn near saids it.

Don't care.

Always Credited

Gold

Post by Always Credited » Fri May 28, 2010 11:18 pm

I was wondering why this thread about a shit school kept popping up on the first page...so I read it. And now I know. And it was good.

Rock Chalk

Silver

Post by Rock Chalk » Fri May 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Last edited by Rock Chalk on Wed May 16, 2012 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Always Credited

Gold

Post by Always Credited » Fri May 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Rock Chalk wrote:
I'm willing to bet my life you didn't score above 150 on the LSAT after extensive and expensive prep, and you paid for Barry Law. Flame or not, you come of as a generally unintelligent person. I'm hardly ever a douche on TLS, but you really need to snap back to reality - all of your advantages in life are external, and will never reflect who you are. You're unintelligent with a piece of shit law degree and a bad personality. No matter what you accomplish (on the backs of previous generations), you've already lost.
Dude, its OK - he made it all up. He openly admitted to flaming everyone (which was also his stated intent), and people continued to get worked up over an internet disagreement despite the fact that it is clearly, and admittedly, 100% untrue. Chills.

sig1

New

Post by sig1 » Sat May 29, 2010 12:19 am

Chills. My thoughts exactly. When I started this there were 11/2 pages. Today, only 4 days later, there are six and it comes up on the front page. What I have said and the reaction to it have taken all but 3 of the post. F-ing scary. I am in law school but not at Barry. I gave hints and alluded to the truth the entire time and not one of you picked up on it. Sure you might not have believed me but you still replied and completely wasted your time. My time was not wasted ATL. I have proven a point to a friend and taught a valuable lesson to all of you. This is a SHAM. The thought that one day some of you will actually be attorneys, and not just play one on the internet, and have to make life and death decisions scares me to death. It should give you chills. It’s astounding.

atlantalaw

Bronze

Post by atlantalaw » Sat May 29, 2010 12:27 am

sig1 wrote:Chills. My thoughts exactly. When I started this there were 11/2 pages. Today, only 4 days later, there are six and it comes up on the front page. What I have said and the reaction to it have taken all but 3 of the post. F-ing scary. I am in law school but not at Barry. I gave hints and alluded to the truth the entire time and not one of you picked up on it. Sure you might not have believed me but you still replied and completely wasted your time. My time was not wasted ATL. I have proven a point to a friend and taught a valuable lesson to all of you. This is a SHAM. The thought that one day some of you will actually be attorneys, and not just play one on the internet, and have to make life and death decisions scares me to death. It should give you chills. It’s astounding.
at least the grammar was better this time.

wait, so you did all this to prove a point? isn't that why everyone was responding to you - to prove a point? how does that make you better than anyone else? oh right, it doesn't. now what point you were proving was a bit muddled. that you shouldn't believe everything on the interwebs? people were calling you flame left and right. i think you fooled no one. that you can get a job from a ttttttt? you didn't prove that either. guess your time was wasted.

i know i shouldn't respond to a flame, but you aren't even a good one. next time try better; be funny or something.

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Sat May 29, 2010 1:07 am

sig1 wrote:I have proven a point to a friend and taught a valuable lesson to all of you.
What is the point and the lesson? That you have as much time to blow as the rest of us? That people say offensive stuff on internet forums?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”