If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
GermX
Posts: 562
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby GermX » Mon May 03, 2010 3:06 pm

UVA students have sex at least once a week and care about getting laid more than anything else (LinkRemoved).

I wish I had applied =\.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby 09042014 » Mon May 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Bros lie about sex incessantly.

User avatar
Borhas
Posts: 4862
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby Borhas » Mon May 03, 2010 3:12 pm

GermX wrote:UVA students have sex at least once a week and care about getting laid more than anything else (LinkRemoved).

I wish I had applied =\.


unfortunately all the sex is done with 'ol Mista Jefferson's corpse

ughOSU
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby ughOSU » Mon May 03, 2010 3:16 pm

This was pretty good:
Also, according to the survey exactly 40% of females claim either that they never masturbate, or that they do so infrequently. In contrast, 70.8% of males responded that they masturbate more than once a week. Which also means that at least 29.2% of men are liars.

GermX
Posts: 562
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby GermX » Mon May 03, 2010 3:19 pm

lol!

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18425
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby bk1 » Mon May 03, 2010 3:24 pm

10.5% are virgins? O.o

User avatar
kittenmittons
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby kittenmittons » Mon May 03, 2010 3:24 pm


User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby Holly Golightly » Mon May 03, 2010 3:25 pm

bk1 wrote:10.5% are virgins? O.o

:lol:

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby 09042014 » Mon May 03, 2010 3:35 pm

bk1 wrote:10.5% are virgins? O.o


AznPanda will have still competition.

User avatar
Stringer Bell
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby Stringer Bell » Mon May 03, 2010 3:48 pm

I'm not sure why the writer automatically assumed a response of 30+ was a lie. That's alot, but not a Wilt Chamberlain like unbelievable claim.

User avatar
flyingpanda
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby flyingpanda » Mon May 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
bk1 wrote:10.5% are virgins? O.o


AznPanda will have still competition.


Gawd... first the lounge... now news of my infamy are going to spread to all of TLS.

User avatar
Joan Hollaway
Posts: 829
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby Joan Hollaway » Mon May 03, 2010 4:51 pm

aznflyingpanda wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
bk1 wrote:10.5% are virgins? O.o


AznPanda will have still competition.


Gawd... first the lounge... now news of my infamy are going to spread to all of TLS.


its okay bro im sure you'll be able to hide amongst all the other azns at UVA. Oh wait... :P

User avatar
flyingpanda
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby flyingpanda » Mon May 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Joan Hollaway wrote:
aznflyingpanda wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
bk1 wrote:10.5% are virgins? O.o


AznPanda will have still competition.


Gawd... first the lounge... now news of my infamy are going to spread to all of TLS.


its okay bro im sure you'll be able to hide amongst all the other azns at UVA. Oh wait... :P


Srsly... this is terrible. Hi future classmates. Everything here is a joke.

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby Holly Golightly » Mon May 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Isn't this the dude who was a complete douche at WUSTL ASW?

User avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Mon May 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Virginia Law Weekly wrote:Finally, a note on a question that we’re sure intrigued many of our survey’s participants. Specifically, we asked students to name the individuals about whom they fantasized at the Law School. Partly because about 88% of respondents skipped the question, and also because no real consensus candidates emerged from the pack, the Law Weekly is declining to publish the results of that question. We will say, however—and typical of the type of maturity and candor you’d expect from a Law School student—one of the leading vote-getters was “your mom.”


:D
I think this says a lot about the legitimacy of the survey's results.

User avatar
chicoalto0649
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby chicoalto0649 » Mon May 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Virginia Law Weekly wrote:Finally, a note on a question that we’re sure intrigued many of our survey’s participants. Specifically, we asked students to name the individuals about whom they fantasized at the Law School. Partly because about 88% of respondents skipped the question, and also because no real consensus candidates emerged from the pack, the Law Weekly is declining to publish the results of that question. We will say, however—and typical of the type of maturity and candor you’d expect from a Law School student—one of the leading vote-getters was “your mom.”


:D
I think this says a lot about the legitimacy of the survey's results.



Or they just kill their female peers )=

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/more/05/03/virginia.lacrosse.player.death.ap/index.html?eref=sihp

fortissimo
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 am

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby fortissimo » Tue May 04, 2010 9:49 am

bk1 wrote:10.5% are virgins? O.o


hahahahaha I hope that 10.5% are child prodigies who went to school early...

GermX
Posts: 562
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby GermX » Tue May 04, 2010 12:57 pm

I just hope I get to see lots of vaginas at Law school.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby 09042014 » Tue May 04, 2010 12:58 pm

fortissimo wrote:
bk1 wrote:10.5% are virgins? O.o


hahahahaha I hope that 10.5% are child prodigies who went to school early...


Outted as wanting 15 year old boys.

User avatar
HeelsforHoos
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby HeelsforHoos » Tue May 04, 2010 1:00 pm

[quote="chicoalto0649"][/quote]

Please please please can we put a 24 hour (minimum) TLS moratorium on UVA murder jokes? It is way too soon. Sorry chico, I know you're not the only one, just the most recent in a long string.

User avatar
Great Satchmo
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Re: If you're trying to pick between UVA and some other school..

Postby Great Satchmo » Wed May 05, 2010 8:52 pm

kittenmittons wrote:Avoid lax players though

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=5158985


Obvious Duke trolling.




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests