Hey all, I am very torn between nu and gtown and would sincerely appreciate your inputs. Also would appreciate any insight into the JD-LLM Human rights at NU.
- Accepted to JD-LLM International Human Rights Joint Degree program at Northwestern (in retrospect, I should have thought more about what the joint degree program will mean to me when applying. I'm confused now as to if I really want to study human rights ) Anyone familiar with the joint degree program? what are the pros and cons?
- Accepted to JD Georgetown
- I'm interested in international law, which makes Gtown's location attractive, but I've seen polls on TLS that says NU is preferable to Gtown in many aspects.
- I may pursue a career in the government (gtown) or private law firms (nu)
(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:50 pm
Can you back out of the joint degree and still go to NU?
- Luis Gomez
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:22 pm
NU but loose the LLM degree.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests