University of Detroit Mercy

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
MChamp42

University of Detroit Mercy

Postby MChamp42 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 pm

I am attending UDM for law school and was wondering if anyone on here knows much about the school and quality of education there. I don't want a bunch of answers from arrogant pricks either.

nick637

Re: University of Detroit Mercy

Postby nick637 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:19 pm

MChamp42 wrote:I am attending UDM for law school and was wondering if anyone on here knows much about the school and quality of education there. I don't want a bunch of answers from arrogant pricks either.

This is not going to go well for you.

MChamp42

Postby MChamp42 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 pm

I really could care less. This is a freaking law school forum, not life or death. I just want some honest answers from people.

Andrew the Wolverine

Postby Andrew the Wolverine » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:30 pm

nick637 wrote:
MChamp42 wrote:I am attending UDM for law school and was wondering if anyone on here knows much about the school and quality of education there. I don't want a bunch of answers from arrogant pricks either.

WENDY PEFFERCORN

gdane

Postby gdane » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:32 pm

The consensus is that you shouldnt invest a whole lot of money in schools like UDM. The reason being is that your employment opportunities are very limited upon gradution. There is a lot of competition out there and a school like UDM doesnt give you a leg up on people from schools like Michigan or even Michigan State.

If you have scholarship money or if going to UDM isnt going to leave you with a lot of dect, then go. However, if you are going to pay sticker,then please dont go.

nick637

Postby nick637 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Andrew the Wolverine wrote:
nick637 wrote:

WENDY PEFFERCORN

:mrgreen:

Doritos

Postby Doritos » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Don't people typically ask these things before deciding where they are going to attend?

missinglink

Postby missinglink » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Doritos wrote:

Don't people typically ask these things before deciding where they are going to attend?

Post hoc rationalization.

yourdadcalled

Postby yourdadcalled » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:47 pm

i'm pretty sure they have a lawmobile that travels the country. i got a few emails about it.

edit: after a quick google search, here we go:

--LinkRemoved--

LAWMOBILE

--ImageRemoved--

Return to “Choosing a Law School”