LAW SCHOOL RANKINGS & RATINGS by CanadianWolf

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
CanadianWolf

Re: LAW SCHOOL RANKINGS & RATINGS by CanadianWolf

Postby CanadianWolf » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Well if you find the rankings useless or useful, that's fine by me. Let me just take a wild guess as to where you're headed to law school...Berkeley.
Regardless, I have an alternate plan for those disappointed that their favorite school didn't rate higher: At the top of the list of ranked schools there is a blank space to fill in with the name of your very most favorite school. Awesome Dude! Totally awesome!
P.S. If you can't figure it out by now, then just relax & enjoy your time before law school begins. Good luck to you. I also LMFAO!!!! You guys really need to consider tipping your law profs 'cause I don't think that they're paid enough.

Dignan

Postby Dignan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 pm

CanadianWolf wrote:Well if you find the rankings useless or useful, that's fine by me. Let me just take a wild guess as to where you're headed to law school...Berkeley.
Regardless, I have an alternate plan for those disappointed that their favorite school didn't rate higher: At the top of the list of ranked schools there is a blank space to fill in with the name of your very most favorite school. Awesome Dude! Totally awesome!

Actually, I am struggling between CLS and Berkeley, the first of which is ranked 2nd in your rankings. My problem with your system is not that my favored school didn't fare well; my problem is that I can't see how your system would be of value to anyone.

If your system works for you, that's cool. But if you post it on a forum, you shouldn't be surprised when people point out significant flaws.

charlesjd

Postby charlesjd » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Last edited by charlesjd on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CanadianWolf

Postby CanadianWolf » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:28 pm

You are right. I apologize if I offended anyone. I actually fell off my chair laughing so hard at some of the intentionally funny posts. You all are hilarious if you get in the right frame of mind. Again I sincerely apologize if I was impolite.
There is another thread by a poster wanting to look up contact info. & introduce him or herself to federal judges which made me realize that I need to be much more considerate as you all mean well.
Now I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night laughing my head off at the picture of the cookie monster. Thank you! I've de-aged five years.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”