Harvard or Yale?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
jamesieee

Re: Harvard or Yale?

Postby jamesieee » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Nom Sawyer wrote:Actually I think it comes down to this: How much of a gunner are you OP? If your one of em hardcore strivers go to Yale... if you're chill and a procrastinator come to Harvard.*

*this has nothing do in any way with the fact that I want an easier curve at H so I can slack more myself

Let's just say, I'm Asian and I'm not one to buck racial stereotypes. Let the bloodbath begin! :twisted:

Nom Sawyer

Postby Nom Sawyer » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:16 pm

jamesieee wrote:
Nom Sawyer wrote:Actually I think it comes down to this: How much of a gunner are you OP? If your one of em hardcore strivers go to Yale... if you're chill and a procrastinator come to Harvard.*

*this has nothing do in any way with the fact that I want an easier curve at H so I can slack more myself

Let's just say, I'm Asian and I'm not one to buck racial stereotypes. Let the bloodbath begin! :twisted:

You are Asian. Ergo you will always want to do the best academically. Ergo you must be at the number one law school in the country to accomplish that. Thus you must now attend Yale and leave those at Harvard in (relative) peace.

Hope that helps :lol:

BlueCivic

Postby BlueCivic » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Let me just say, for what it is worth, that one of the great pleasures i've attained since depositing at HLS is being able to pretend to hate yale.

RealTalk

Postby RealTalk » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:35 pm

go to Harvard (like me :mrgreen: )

it'll impress people more than Yale

Harvard = universal best school in the world

having that name on your resume gives you instantly credibility among any person you'll ever meet for the rest of your life...

Return to “Choosing a Law School”