Need some help with PSU v Rutgers Camden

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Chlass

Need some help with PSU v Rutgers Camden

Postby Chlass » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:17 pm

If anyone could offer some insight into where graduates usually go from each, I'm thinking Rutgers, even though its out-of-state, would place better in Philadelphia? I know more of their grads go there, but I wasn't sure about strength of influence.

And where exactly does PSU place? I've seen the same question asked on these boards but can't seem to find an answer. Would PSU at least provide more mobility post graduation?

keg411

Re: Need some help with PSU v Rutgers Camden

Postby keg411 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Chlass wrote:If anyone could offer some insight into where graduates usually go from each, I'm thinking Rutgers, even though its out-of-state, would place better in Philadelphia? I know more of their grads go there, but I wasn't sure about strength of influence.

And where exactly does PSU place? I've seen the same question asked on these boards but can't seem to find an answer. Would PSU at least provide more mobility post graduation?

Rutgers-Camden for Philly/NJ; PSU for Penn gov't/Harrisburg (and who knows where else; but it's certainly at the end of the totem pole of PA schools in terms of placement because they don't have a home market which is really necessary for T2's).

Chlass

Re: Need some help with PSU v Rutgers Camden

Postby Chlass » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:21 pm

keg411 wrote:
Chlass wrote:Rutgers-Camden for Philly/NJ; PSU for Penn gov't/Harrisburg (and who knows where else; but it's certainly at the end of the totem pole of PA schools in terms of placement because they don't have a home market which is really necessary for T2's).

this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks keg

Return to “Choosing a Law School”