Temple $$ vs. GMU in-state sticker Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Temple vs. GMU?

Temple (12k/yr)
43%
George Mason (in-state)
57%

Total votes: 7

emtuoh

New

Temple $$ vs. GMU in-state sticker

Post by emtuoh » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:08 pm

I posted a thread with the same poll before I found out about my scholarship at Temple. Now I'm even more undecided about which to pick. My scholarship for Temple is 12,000 (36,000 total) a year as long as I remain in the top half of my class. I am interested in public interest and international law. I think I like the Philly area better, but I'm not opposed to living in the NoVA/DC area.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!!

BigFatPanda

Bronze

Re: Temple $$ vs. GMU in-state sticker

Post by BigFatPanda » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:17 pm

emtuoh wrote:I posted a thread with the same poll before I found out about my scholarship at Temple. Now I'm even more undecided about which to pick. My scholarship for Temple is 12,000 (36,000 total) a year as long as I remain in the top half of my class. I am interested in public interest and international law. I think I like the Philly area better, but I'm not opposed to living in the NoVA/DC area.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!!
If you want to do public interest, then GMU is right for you (especially with in state tutition). Would you shed some light as to what aspect of Temple got your interest?

BTW, the neighborhood Temple is in isn't what i consider a Green Zone whereas GMU is located in the middle of Arlington, if you've listen to Arlington rap on You-Tube.

emtuoh

New

Re: Temple $$ vs. GMU in-state sticker

Post by emtuoh » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:48 pm

BigFatPanda wrote:
If you want to do public interest, then GMU is right for you (especially with in state tutition). Would you shed some light as to what aspect of Temple got your interest?

BTW, the neighborhood Temple is in isn't what i consider a Green Zone whereas GMU is located in the middle of Arlington, if you've listen to Arlington rap on You-Tube.
I was actually under the impression that Temple had a strong public interest program. I know that GMU is more econ/business focused, which turns me off a bit.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”