In need of help...Deposit deadlines!!!

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
law333

In need of help...Deposit deadlines!!!

Postby law333 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:16 pm

So far admitted to Stetson & Hofstra with no scholarship and Loyola New Orleans with substantial scholarship.

Deposit deadlines are approaching... I was supposed to visit Loyola this weekend, but do not think I will be able to... so I will have to give the deposit to them by Friday (if i decide to)

I eventually want to live/ work in Miami

I am on hold/ waitlisted in about 6 other schools 2 of which I would go to for sure if I was accepted, but if they don't pull through I want to make sure I made the best decision in the schools I was admitted to.

What do you suggest?

chango

Re: In need of help...Deposit deadlines!!!

Postby chango » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:52 am

law333 wrote:So far admitted to Stetson & Hofstra with no scholarship and Loyola New Orleans with substantial scholarship.

Deposit deadlines are approaching... I was supposed to visit Loyola this weekend, but do not think I will be able to... so I will have to give the deposit to them by Friday (if i decide to)

I eventually want to live/ work in Miami

I am on hold/ waitlisted in about 6 other schools 2 of which I would go to for sure if I was accepted, but if they don't pull through I want to make sure I made the best decision in the schools I was admitted to.

What do you suggest?

Ask for a seat deposit extension.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”