May be an obvious choice but...

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
richardfitzwell

Re: May be an obvious choice but...

Postby richardfitzwell » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:14 am

TTTennis wrote:
richardfitzwell wrote:That is an amazing assumption. Don't think for one second that going BC guarantees you a 160k biglaw job, especially ITE. BAD BAD BAD assumption.

That is an amazing assumption. Don't think for one second that going to MS guarantees you a job, especially ITE. BAD BAD BAD assumption.

hth.

And who cares if OP can't get a job right away with the MS degree, he/she didn't pay shit to go there. Imagine graduating below median at BC and not being able to get a job with $300k in debt....that would be fun.[/quote]

She still would have finance living expenses and doesn't want to stay in Michigan, dumbass.

TTTennis

Postby TTTennis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:15 am

richardfitzwell wrote:
TTTennis wrote:
This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen in my life. Nice assumption, and whose paying taxes...and rent..and every other bill?

I think you would have to be out of your mind to go $300k in debt. It would be one thing if you could somehow predict your performance in ls and know that you will end up top whatever% and have a good shot at biglaw -- which you might end up hating, but would have absolutely no choice to take -- but you can't. I understand job prospects are important, but so is being able to eat.

Really? Really? it was a what if to show going to BC probably would still be a better choice, you F' in Retard.

Really? Really? Well if we're going to do retarded what if's, then lets pretend OP graduates top of class at MS and gets biglaw @ $160k/yr. Hmmm...kinda changes things in my favor, doesn't it, "you F' in Retard."

richardfitzwell

Postby richardfitzwell » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:18 am

TTTennis wrote:
richardfitzwell wrote:
TTTennis wrote:
This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen in my life. Nice assumption, and whose paying taxes...and rent..and every other bill?

I think you would have to be out of your mind to go $300k in debt. It would be one thing if you could somehow predict your performance in ls and know that you will end up top whatever% and have a good shot at biglaw -- which you might end up hating, but would have absolutely no choice to take -- but you can't. I understand job prospects are important, but so is being able to eat.

Really? Really? it was a what if to show going to BC probably would still be a better choice, you F' in Retard.

Really? Really? Well if we're going to do retarded what if's, then lets pretend OP graduates top of class at MS and gets biglaw @ $160k/yr. Hmmm...kinda changes things in my favor, doesn't it, "you F' in Retard."

sure. with the economy the way it is Michigan State Biglaw..................hahahahaha......

annapavlova

Postby annapavlova » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:28 pm

^ You are super annoying.

singingvontrapp

Postby singingvontrapp » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Wow, Hogwarts for sure.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”