Brooklyn vs Temple vs Villanova vs USD Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

which one would you choose? Brooklyn, Temple, Nova, USD

Brooklyn (sticker)
36%
Temple (Out of state Sticker)
18%
Villanova (sticker)
9%
USD ($15k/year)
36%

Total votes: 11

phillyinnewyork

New

Brooklyn vs Temple vs Villanova vs USD

Post by phillyinnewyork » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:56 pm

I am originally from the Philly burbs but I went to school in DC and spent the last 3 years in New York City working in the legal/law enforcement field. Wherever I go, I want to focus on litigation and criminal law. It obviously depends on how well I do in law school, but if I wanted to practice criminal law in New York, I already have a lot of connections due to my current job. And since I am not interested in the Big Law Firm, I am less concerned with the notion that i would have to compete against T14 schools. I would I say I would prefer to stay in the Northeast corridor, but USD is intriguing with the money offer. Just wanted people's thought on my situation and what school they would recommend.

racie23

New

Re: Brooklyn vs Temple vs Villanova vs USD

Post by racie23 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:16 pm

phillyinnewyork wrote:I am originally from the Philly burbs but I went to school in DC and spent the last 3 years in New York City working in the legal/law enforcement field. Wherever I go, I want to focus on litigation and criminal law. It obviously depends on how well I do in law school, but if I wanted to practice criminal law in New York, I already have a lot of connections due to my current job. And since I am not interested in the Big Law Firm, I am less concerned with the notion that i would have to compete against T14 schools. I would I say I would prefer to stay in the Northeast corridor, but USD is intriguing with the money offer. Just wanted people's thought on my situation and what school they would recommend.

if you already know that is where you want to end up and you have connections there then stick to what you know. Brooklyn!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”