Will someone PLEASE just tell me what to do?! Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Pick one

UGA ($85k)
44%
Wake ($95k)
14%
WUSTL ($150k)
20%
Emory/GW ($200k)
22%

Total votes: 125

missvik218

Silver

Re: Will someone PLEASE just tell me what to do?!

Post by missvik218 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:04 pm

rad law wrote:Vik! For you, as others have said, it comes down to UGA and Wake, with Wake possibly being more portable. Emory, GW, and WUSTL are almost assuredly not worth the money. Though Wake is probably more portable, it seems like this comes down to which state you want to work in, because if you do good, you can definitely leave GA or NC, but if you were around the median, it would be more up in the air. I'd go to UGA, because I love Athens, but you can't really go wrong with either of those choices given that you don't know where you want to end up.

That said, ride out the Vandy waitlist, no question.
Well ... Wake and WUSTL's deposits are DUE tomorrow and I can't bring myself to send them so it's looking like the bolded is my final decision. :? Hope it's a good one.

On a follow up note, general consensus is Vandy is worth sticker over UGA in-state, if by some miracle the pull me from the WL?!

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:05 pm

missvik218 wrote:
rad law wrote:Vik! For you, as others have said, it comes down to UGA and Wake, with Wake possibly being more portable. Emory, GW, and WUSTL are almost assuredly not worth the money. Though Wake is probably more portable, it seems like this comes down to which state you want to work in, because if you do good, you can definitely leave GA or NC, but if you were around the median, it would be more up in the air. I'd go to UGA, because I love Athens, but you can't really go wrong with either of those choices given that you don't know where you want to end up.

That said, ride out the Vandy waitlist, no question.
Well ... Wake and WUSTL's deposits are DUE tomorrow and I can't bring myself to send them so it's looking like the bolded is my final decision. :? Hope it's a good one.

On a follow up note, general consensus is Vandy is worth sticker over UGA in-state, if by some miracle the pull me from the WL?!
Congrats on your decision! Keep bugging Vandy for sure.

missvik218

Silver

Post by missvik218 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:07 pm

rad law wrote: Congrats on your decision! Keep bugging Vandy for sure.
Thank you! It feels good to have made one even if it was sort of by default. And Vanderbilt will not escape my affection, I'm going to visit mid-month and already have dates to send follow-up correspondence mapped out :oops: :mrgreen:

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:08 pm

missvik218 wrote:
Thank you! It feels good to have made one even if it was sort of by default. And Vanderbilt will not escape my affection, I'm going to visit mid-month and already have dates to send follow-up correspondence mapped out :oops: :mrgreen:
Pulling out all the stops? I like it.

TheBigMediocre

Silver

Post by TheBigMediocre » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:53 pm

missvik218 wrote:
I think I am going to pull the trigger and finally withdraw from Vandy WL next week Vik. It hurts so good haha.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”