Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Where will I get more DPBs?

St. Johns-full ride
70
48%
Cornell-sticker
75
52%
 
Total votes: 145

erniesto
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby erniesto » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:08 pm

nyknicks wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:If you go to Cornell play up the Corporate Law. At the end of the day women like money. Bleeding heart shit is nice but "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend". Don't let them tell you otherwise.



What about St. Johns? Should I feel out the girl first and see if she follows the NLJ250 rankings and if she knows if I have a realistic shot at corporate law first? Should I find out if she works in the corporate world or maybe for a non profit? Or is that last tactic risky, because "opposites attract"?


I also think you're going to have to try a different angle.The pity f*** angle. If you're going to St. John's you're likely going to work a "low" paying job. If you go to Cornell you're Andy Bernard.

User avatar
whuts4lunch
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby whuts4lunch » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:08 pm

PI vs corporate should be made on a case by case basis. Things that should key you in are the girl's dress, hairstyle, quantity and use of make-up, and the general feel she gives. If she seems like the bleeding heart type, go for PI. If she seems more into material stuff, go for corporate. If you can't tell, go for corporate, as it will probably be more often right (girls tend to love the bling). As corporate though, you need to some how come across that you have money now too, and aren't only a "good investment" as someone put it earlier, but good for current consumption.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Chichaca wrote:If you're looking for casual sex, I vote bleeding heart. Certain girls are into that.

Yeah, probably. I think I'd vote against the tanning booth, too.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:11 pm

erniesto wrote:
nyknicks wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:If you go to Cornell play up the Corporate Law. At the end of the day women like money. Bleeding heart shit is nice but "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend". Don't let them tell you otherwise.



What about St. Johns? Should I feel out the girl first and see if she follows the NLJ250 rankings and if she knows if I have a realistic shot at corporate law first? Should I find out if she works in the corporate world or maybe for a non profit? Or is that last tactic risky, because "opposites attract"?


I also think you're going to have to try a different angle.The pity f*** angle. If you're going to St. John's you're likely going to work a "low" paying job. If you go to Cornell you're Andy Bernard.

Dude, the guy is not going to get a pity fuck out of poor job prospects several years down the road. That's just idiotic. As for Andy Bernard, he might as well drool and yell "I like Donkey Kong!" It's not going to work.

This thread has really turned into something special.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:14 pm

whuts4lunch wrote:PI vs corporate should be made on a case by case basis. Things that should key you in are the girl's dress, hairstyle, quantity and use of make-up, and the general feel she gives. If she seems like the bleeding heart type, go for PI. If she seems more into material stuff, go for corporate. If you can't tell, go for corporate, as it will probably be more often right (girls tend to love the bling). As corporate though, you need to some how come across that you have money now too, and aren't only a "good investment" as someone put it earlier, but good for current consumption.


So you do not believe that opposites attract? What about the idea of a "hate (nookie)"?

I have thought about neding to come across like I have money now. St. Johns wins out here-because I can buy knock off designer clothes, watches, etc. Also I can rent really nice cars in New York City for the day/night and stay at high class hotels.
Last edited by nyknicks on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

erniesto
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby erniesto » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:15 pm

nyknicks wrote:
erniesto wrote:Assume you can't afford Manhattan across the board (women included).

Brooklyn has a female to male ratio of 100:88, with a total population of 2.5 million
Queens has a female to male ratio of 100:92, with a total population of 2.9 million
Ithaca has a female to male ratio of 100:102, with a total population of 100k

You'd be a fool to think you had better odds at Cornell in this area.

WOW, I really appreciate the research here. However, let me take this a step further. I feel like both Brooklyn and Queens will have 'baby mamas" making up a significant portion of their female population. They are also more likely to have women who prefer their own sex. I wonder if the ratio of qualified women partners is actually as great as these stats lead on. Maybe similar to Yale's NLJ placement numbers, which do not take into account things like clerkships?


Excellent observation. Though I think for your purposes baby mama is irrelevant. Of course its going to be a hard judge on just how many same-sex preferring females exist due to right wing fascist hate. I think ITPC its a guessing game whether there's a significant baggable difference between Ithaca and Brooklyn/Queens.

nickwar
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nickwar » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:17 pm

You made a thread about where you will get the most women and you haven't even considered undergrads?

Enjoy losing your virginity to a law student. You won't want any more than 1 after that experience.

User avatar
whuts4lunch
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby whuts4lunch » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:18 pm

If you know a particular bleeding heart bittie is constantly hit on by her "platonic" guy friends who are also bleeding hearts, she might go for the change of pace. I do generally think the opposites attract saying is incorrect though.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 pm

nickwar wrote:You made a thread about where you will get the most women and you haven't even considered undergrads?

Enjoy losing your virginity to a law student. You won't want any more than 1 after that experience.


Why? Are law students generally better lovers? If so, does teir of law school make a difference? I guess this could also be a factor in deciding Cornell vs. St. Johns.
Last edited by nyknicks on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Now that I have recieved a good sampling of votes, and it seems to be split down the middle, I want people to add in another factor here when they vote.

Included in my goals in life are prestige and looking down on others who are less prestigious. Obviously Cornell will allow me to do this easier AFTER law school, but there are no other law schools in the area. If I go to St. Johns I will be able to look down on both New York Law students and CUNY Law Students.

I totally get that LIFE>3 years. However, I am mostly interested in the immediate future, that is how I make most of my decisions.
Last edited by nyknicks on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
whuts4lunch
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby whuts4lunch » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:24 pm

I remember one Manswers episode where they researched relationships between womens' intelligence and athleticism with their sexual performance and found that more intelligent women are generally better at sex. Given this info, there is reason to believe that the quality of the sexual performance of the women at Cornell will be superior to those who attend St. Johns (both LS and UG).

erniesto
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby erniesto » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:26 pm

nyknicks wrote:Now that I have recieved a good sampling of votes, and it seems to be split down the middle, I want people to add in another factor here when they vote.

My goal in life are prestige and looking down on others who are less prestigious. Obviously Cornell will allow me to do this easier AFTER law school, but there are no other law schools in the area. If I go to St. Johns I will be able to look down on both New York Law students and CUNY Law Students.

I totally get that LIFE>3 years. However, I am mostly interested in the immediate future, that is how I make most of my decisions.


You have a better a chance of gaining prestige by landing sugar momma than ever becoming a prestigious lawyer out of Cornell.

With St. John's you have immediate access to much more prestigious women, including a whole law set out of Columbia and NYU.
Last edited by erniesto on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm

whuts4lunch wrote:I remember one Manswers episode where they researched relationships between womens' intelligence and athleticism with their sexual performance and found that more intelligent women are generally better at sex. Given this info, there is reason to believe that the quality of the sexual performance of the women at Cornell will be superior to those who attend St. Johns (both LS and UG).


Very interesting. If there is enough solid facts like this (and the female to male ratios we had earlier in this thread), I will make a chart of these factors and maybe write a TLS article on the subject of law school and landing women.

Keep up the good work everyone!!!
Last edited by nyknicks on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm

whuts4lunch wrote:I remember one Manswers episode where they researched relationships between womens' intelligence and athleticism with their sexual performance and found that more intelligent women are generally better at sex. Given this info, there is reason to believe that the quality of the sexual performance of the women at Cornell will be superior to those who attend St. Johns (both LS and UG).

Ok, newsflash, a guy at the OP's level of experience doesn't much care how "good" the girl is in bed. He's just horny and wants to stick it somewhere.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:28 pm

erniesto wrote:
nyknicks wrote:Now that I have recieved a good sampling of votes, and it seems to be split down the middle, I want people to add in another factor here when they vote.

My goal in life are prestige and looking down on others who are less prestigious. Obviously Cornell will allow me to do this easier AFTER law school, but there are no other law schools in the area. If I go to St. Johns I will be able to look down on both New York Law students and CUNY Law Students.

I totally get that LIFE>3 years. However, I am mostly interested in the immediate future, that is how I make most of my decisions.


You have a better a chance of gaining prestige by landing sugar momma than ever becoming a prestigious lawyer out of Cornell.

With St. John's you have immediate access to much more prestigious women, including a whole law set out of Columbia and NYU.



Oh wow I did not even consider sleeping with CLS and NYU women. If it is true that smarts=sex skills, this means St. Johns could outdo Cornell here. Although, most NYU women probably do not enjoy men in that way.

doomed123
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:05 am

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby doomed123 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Alright, this is officially the saddest thread I've ever read on TLS.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:35 pm

doomed123 wrote:Alright, this is officially the saddest thread I've ever read on TLS.

Pretty much.

erniesto
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby erniesto » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Alright, this is officially the saddest thread I've ever read on TLS.


Not even in the Top 50 saddest in this sub-forum alone.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:41 pm

erniesto wrote:
Alright, this is officially the saddest thread I've ever read on TLS.


Not even in the Top 50.


Are you calling this a teir 2 saddest thread?

Seriously though, can people stay on topic and not comment on if this is "sad" or not. It is important to me and is a factor in one of the most important decisions in my life. Please respect that, and stay on topic.

User avatar
mbw
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:56 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby mbw » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm

I just can't figure out how the OP actually got accepted by Cornell... Did he pay someone to take his LSAT and write his PS?

OP, Cornell women are complete prudes with multiple sexually transmitted diseases, all have boyfriends/girlfriends and never leave the library. Therefore, please take the full ride, no pun intended, to St. John. HTH.

On the other hand, if the OP is in fact a satirist, he might be welcome company, as it takes a certain amount of dark humor to survive Ithaca winters.

twopoodles
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby twopoodles » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:29 pm

OK, seriously, I think this thread needs a female reality check. Everyone knows lawyers are pretentious assholes. They also have a really high prostitute-use rate, though I am not sure there are any published statistics on that. There is nothing to make you attractive except if you already have money, but male law school students? Off the chart pretentious asshole-ness with NO money. If you wanted to get laid, you should have gone to medical school. Doctors are "in," thanks to recent television, and one can hope they are a lot cleaner, too. What a dumbass.

User avatar
rupert.pupkin
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby rupert.pupkin » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:38 pm

twopoodles wrote:OK, seriously, I think this thread needs a female reality check. Everyone knows lawyers are pretentious assholes. They also have a really high prostitute-use rate, though I am not sure there are any published statistics on that. There is nothing to make you attractive except if you already have money, but male law school students? Off the chart pretentious asshole-ness with NO money. If you wanted to get laid, you should have gone to medical school. Doctors are "in," thanks to recent television, and one can hope they are a lot cleaner, too. What a dumbass.


What makes you think they use female prostitutes?
http://www.newyorker.com/archive/1993/0 ... _000363576

User avatar
eandy
Posts: 2725
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby eandy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 pm

scionb4 wrote:
lawyering wrote:I LOVE how men accuse women of going to undergrad, or law school, to find a husband. I haven't seen a SINGLE thread on here by women about which school to go to to find hot/rich/desperate boys. But every other damn thread on here is about which school desperate men should go to to meet hot women. Boys, boys.


For a long time, that is exactly why women went to college. Obviously, that's not true anymore for the most part, but don't ignore history just because its politically incorrect.

I know girls who still do this.

User avatar
T14_Scholly
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby T14_Scholly » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 pm

I'm pretty fucking hot, if you ask me.

User avatar
darknightbegins
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby darknightbegins » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:10 pm

nyknicks wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:If you go to Cornell play up the Corporate Law. At the end of the day women like money. Bleeding heart shit is nice but "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend". Don't let them tell you otherwise.



What about St. Johns? Should I feel out the girl first and see if she follows the NLJ250 rankings and if she knows if I have a realistic shot at corporate law first? Should I find out if she works in the corporate world or maybe for a non profit? Or is that last tactic risky, because "opposites attract"?


Christ man, you don't have to do that kind of research. I think Cornell is known nationally as a well respect Ivy League institution. I think it qualifies among the schools you can just name drop. Many dumb chicks will think "Wow, Ivy League, he must be going somewhere". Besides, you have a better chance at making bank coming out of Cornell than St. John's and at the end of the day that is what matters alot to many women.




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: laowhynot109 and 4 guests