Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Where will I get more DPBs?

St. Johns-full ride
70
48%
Cornell-sticker
75
52%
 
Total votes: 145

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:24 am

^Thank you, that is also a valid point-weekends. Although I know a Cornell education is very rigorous. I hope I have time for that. I now ask that everyone take weekends into consideration when voting.

Vote is 15-14, this is turning out to be a nail-biter!!!!!! If there is no clear cut winner, I will leave the category off of my pro-con list and not make this an official factor of my decision.

User avatar
poprox
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby poprox » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Dude, go to Cornell, tons of dime pieces there but you gotta jump down into the gorges to find them (they tend to hang out down there a lot, secret bittie hiding place). I know it looks dangerous at first, but trust me and try it. Report back with your findings to help future prospectives plz.

User avatar
SDWaterBaby
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby SDWaterBaby » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:13 pm

darknightbegins wrote:As to the OP, just go to Cornell. You can always make weekend trips to NYC and spit game at the women at the bar. Cornell gives you a pretty good shot at BigLaw, if you are interested in that. St. John's not so much.



You should do a field experiment- go out into NYC, tell dpbs that you go to Cornell Law....document the success. Then go to NYC and tell them you go to St. Johns. See what happens. It sounds to me like darknightbegins has found the perfect solution for you-- get the ivy league education, but mack on the nyc girls on the weekends.

User avatar
iminlstrick
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby iminlstrick » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Am I the only person who finds OP completely hilarious? Because OP, you're genius.

User avatar
T14_Scholly
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby T14_Scholly » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Anyone who would take Ithaca over NYC, or even debate the two because he's undecided, is a dumb@$$.

User avatar
darknightbegins
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby darknightbegins » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:43 pm

poprox wrote:Dude, go to Cornell, tons of dime pieces there but you gotta jump down into the gorges to find them (they tend to hang out down there a lot, secret bittie hiding place). I know it looks dangerous at first, but trust me and try it. Report back with your findings to help future prospectives plz.


Dime? Come on bro. The term dime is reserved for the Pantheon of the Gods. Don't through that around so lightly.

I can't imagine there are that many dimes at Cornell. But OP this will help you in law school, women won't serve as a distraction. And every week you will be thinking "Fuck...I can't wait until the weekend"

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:45 pm

scionb4 wrote:
lawyering wrote:I LOVE how men accuse women of going to undergrad, or law school, to find a husband. I haven't seen a SINGLE thread on here by women about which school to go to to find hot/rich/desperate boys. But every other damn thread on here is about which school desperate men should go to to meet hot women. Boys, boys.


For a long time, that is exactly why women went to college. Obviously, that's not true anymore for the most part, but don't ignore history just because its politically incorrect.

What exactly is your point? You do realize this fact doesn't actually reflect poorly on women in general but does reflect poorly on the state of society at that time. I'm not sure what you think is politically incorrect.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:56 pm

nyknicks wrote:For the purposes of this poll I am only interested in where I will get the most women to sleep with me. Yes, I am aware that I should not base my decision on this soley, but it is just one factor I am taking into consideration. Obviously job prospects>Dime Piece Bitties (DPBs) but I want peoples opinion on on this specifically so I can add it to my lists of pros and cons between the two schools.

So I ask people to take into consideration a "pretend index number" crossing both the amount of ass I will get with the quality of ass. New York City obviously has the quantity, and most likely, quality over Ithaca, but I will be much more attractive to DPBs as a Cornell Law student than a St. Johns Law student. I will be working in New York City during my summers, and summer time is when I should get the most DPBs (or broads in general) anyway.

Also, please take into consideration the extra spending money I will have at St. Johns while being on a full ride. Thank you for your time, and please try to keep this on topic with only serious answers.

You likely won't have more expendable income if you go to St. Johns. You just won't carry the same amount of debt. '

In any case, unless there is something very odd about you, you should be able to sleep with enough women at either school. Did losing your virginity require this much planning, too? Because, you know, this really doesn't need to be that difficult

scionb4
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:57 am

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby scionb4 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:00 pm

kn6542 wrote:
scionb4 wrote:
lawyering wrote:I LOVE how men accuse women of going to undergrad, or law school, to find a husband. I haven't seen a SINGLE thread on here by women about which school to go to to find hot/rich/desperate boys. But every other damn thread on here is about which school desperate men should go to to meet hot women. Boys, boys.


For a long time, that is exactly why women went to college. Obviously, that's not true anymore for the most part, but don't ignore history just because its politically incorrect.

What exactly is your point? You do realize this fact doesn't actually reflect poorly on women in general but does reflect poorly on the state of society at that time. I'm not sure what you think is politically incorrect.


My point is that the person who posted that was insinuating that women have never gone to college looking for a husband when in fact they did.

User avatar
darknightbegins
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby darknightbegins » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:01 pm

kn6542 wrote:
nyknicks wrote:For the purposes of this poll I am only interested in where I will get the most women to sleep with me. Yes, I am aware that I should not base my decision on this soley, but it is just one factor I am taking into consideration. Obviously job prospects>Dime Piece Bitties (DPBs) but I want peoples opinion on on this specifically so I can add it to my lists of pros and cons between the two schools.

So I ask people to take into consideration a "pretend index number" crossing both the amount of ass I will get with the quality of ass. New York City obviously has the quantity, and most likely, quality over Ithaca, but I will be much more attractive to DPBs as a Cornell Law student than a St. Johns Law student. I will be working in New York City during my summers, and summer time is when I should get the most DPBs (or broads in general) anyway.

Also, please take into consideration the extra spending money I will have at St. Johns while being on a full ride. Thank you for your time, and please try to keep this on topic with only serious answers.

You likely won't have more expendable income if you go to St. Johns. You just won't carry the same amount of debt. '

In any case, unless there is something very odd about you, you should be able to sleep with enough women at either school. Did losing your virginity require this much planning, too? Because, you know, this really doesn't need to be that difficult



Yes but it's a question of the quality of ass for the OP as well.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:02 pm

scionb4 wrote:
kn6542 wrote:
scionb4 wrote:
lawyering wrote:I LOVE how men accuse women of going to undergrad, or law school, to find a husband. I haven't seen a SINGLE thread on here by women about which school to go to to find hot/rich/desperate boys. But every other damn thread on here is about which school desperate men should go to to meet hot women. Boys, boys.


For a long time, that is exactly why women went to college. Obviously, that's not true anymore for the most part, but don't ignore history just because its politically incorrect.

What exactly is your point? You do realize this fact doesn't actually reflect poorly on women in general but does reflect poorly on the state of society at that time. I'm not sure what you think is politically incorrect.


My point is that the person who posted that was insinuating that women have never gone to college looking for a husband when in fact they did.

It seems that poster insinuated that not many women do that NOW, in the societal structure we live in NOW. I don't see any claim that it was never the case.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:03 pm

darknightbegins wrote:
kn6542 wrote:
nyknicks wrote:For the purposes of this poll I am only interested in where I will get the most women to sleep with me. Yes, I am aware that I should not base my decision on this soley, but it is just one factor I am taking into consideration. Obviously job prospects>Dime Piece Bitties (DPBs) but I want peoples opinion on on this specifically so I can add it to my lists of pros and cons between the two schools.

So I ask people to take into consideration a "pretend index number" crossing both the amount of ass I will get with the quality of ass. New York City obviously has the quantity, and most likely, quality over Ithaca, but I will be much more attractive to DPBs as a Cornell Law student than a St. Johns Law student. I will be working in New York City during my summers, and summer time is when I should get the most DPBs (or broads in general) anyway.

Also, please take into consideration the extra spending money I will have at St. Johns while being on a full ride. Thank you for your time, and please try to keep this on topic with only serious answers.

You likely won't have more expendable income if you go to St. Johns. You just won't carry the same amount of debt. '

In any case, unless there is something very odd about you, you should be able to sleep with enough women at either school. Did losing your virginity require this much planning, too? Because, you know, this really doesn't need to be that difficult



Yes but it's a question of the quality of ass for the OP as well.


I suspect he'll struggle with that regardless.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 pm

T14_Scholly wrote:Anyone who would take Ithaca over NYC, or even debate the two because he's undecided, is a dumb@$$.


It is the job placement and lay prestige of Cornell that gets me. Emphasis on Lay. Do you think I am really that misguided in contemplating moving to Ithaca for three years? It would be really nice if any current students at these schools could chime in on that matter.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:28 pm

kn6542 wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
Yes but it's a question of the quality of ass for the OP as well.


I suspect he'll struggle with that regardless.


Listen when it comes to women, I am no Tom Selleck. However, I have had enough dimes in my life to have a quarter and a nickel. Actually, if you added up all of my pieces I am willing to bet I would have enough to pay a local highway toll. Still, I can improve. I was wondering, as a side question: What is the best way to bring up to newly met girls that I am going to law school (with the goal of sleeping with them). I want to have a way to slip it into casual conversation. Also, what is the general rule when trying to impress women as a law student: Corporate aspirations or PI work? I would like women specifically to answer this question. Bigger panty-dropper, the All-Mighty Ca$h Money, or a bleeding heart for equality and justice?

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:43 pm

nyknicks wrote:
kn6542 wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
Yes but it's a question of the quality of ass for the OP as well.


I suspect he'll struggle with that regardless.


Listen when it comes to women, I am no Tom Selleck. However, I have had enough dimes in my life to have a quarter and a nickel. Actually, if you added up all of my pieces I am willing to bet I would have enough to pay a local highway toll. Still, I can improve. I was wondering, as a side question: What is the best way to bring up to newly met girls that I am going to law school (with the goal of sleeping with them). I want to have a way to slip it into casual conversation. Also, what is the general rule when trying to impress women as a law student: Corporate aspirations or PI work? I would like women specifically to answer this question. Bigger panty-dropper, the All-Mighty Ca$h Money, or a bleeding heart for equality and justice?


gosh, I think you'd have a diff time NOT bringing that up. Often when ppl meet, they ask what you do. It's a rare scene where ppl fuck in the bathroom without asking each other's names or current occupation, and those scenarios usually involve things I am guessing you're not into. If you're really worried it's just not going to come up, ask her what she does, and she'll reciprocate likely by asking what you do.
But I really think it's not going to help to tell anyone you are a law student. It might help to you to find someone to date, because the person might be take it to mean that you are kinda mainstream and conventional and will some day be able to support yourself. But I don't think you're looking to juggle a bunch of partners while in law school. If you're just looking for a lot of ppl to screw, you might want to come up with some other way to spin this, because touting how great of a long-term investment you are is only going to cause precisely the wrong type of person to glob onto you.
Last edited by kn6542 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:45 pm

What do you mean by other ways to spin it? Any specific examples that I could work off of?

Also, I do not mind if women look at me as a long term investment. It is not like their view will disable me to hit-it-and-quit-it.
Last edited by nyknicks on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:48 pm

nyknicks wrote:What do you mean by other ways to spin it? Any specific examples that I could work off of?

Fuck if I know. You're a law student. It's not that sexy. It won't make ppl want to have casual sex with you. I'm guessing you'll end up lying about wanting a serious relationship to get laid, like a lot of guys do, because unless you've got something else going for you (i.e., you're hot), that's the deal you've got.

User avatar
darknightbegins
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby darknightbegins » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:50 pm

If you go to Cornell play up the Corporate Law. At the end of the day women like money. Bleeding heart shit is nice but "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend". Don't let them tell you otherwise.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:52 pm

kn6542 wrote:
nyknicks wrote:What do you mean by other ways to spin it? Any specific examples that I could work off of?

Fuck if I know. You're a law student. It's not that sexy. It won't make ppl want to have casual sex with you. I'm guessing you'll end up lying about wanting a serious relationship to get laid, like a lot of guys do, because unless you've got something else going for you (i.e., you're hot), that's the deal you've got.


Are you a female? If so, can you answer a couple of questions for me: How many points on the traditional 1-10 "hot scale" would being a law student add? Lets say, I am a 5.. could it make me a 7 or an 8? Also, on the subject of being hot, I do know that NYC has plenty of tanning salons. Do you think it is worth it for me to find out if these exist in Ithaca? I feel that in the winter my level of "hotness" drops because I am not tan.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

nyknicks wrote:What do you mean by other ways to spin it? Any specific examples that I could work off of?

Also, I do not mind if women look at me as a long term investment. It is not like their view will disable me to hit-it-and-quit-it.

OK, so do that. You're in for a ride, but go for it.

doomed123
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:05 am

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby doomed123 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Is this guy for f***ing real?

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:55 pm

darknightbegins wrote:If you go to Cornell play up the Corporate Law. At the end of the day women like money. Bleeding heart shit is nice but "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend". Don't let them tell you otherwise.



What about St. Johns? Should I feel out the girl first and see if she follows the NLJ250 rankings and if she knows if I have a realistic shot at corporate law first? Should I find out if she works in the corporate world or maybe for a non profit? Or is that last tactic risky, because "opposites attract"?
Last edited by nyknicks on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Chichaca
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:19 am

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby Chichaca » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:55 pm

If you're looking for casual sex, I vote bleeding heart. Certain girls are into that.

erniesto
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby erniesto » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Assume you can't afford Manhattan across the board (women included).

Brooklyn has a female to male ratio of 100:88, with a total population of 2.5 million
Queens has a female to male ratio of 100:92, with a total population of 2.9 million
Ithaca has a female to male ratio of 100:102, with a total population of 100k

You'd be a fool to think you had better odds at Cornell in this area.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:06 pm

erniesto wrote:Assume you can't afford Manhattan across the board (women included).

Brooklyn has a female to male ratio of 100:88, with a total population of 2.5 million
Queens has a female to male ratio of 100:92, with a total population of 2.9 million
Ithaca has a female to male ratio of 100:102, with a total population of 100k

You'd be a fool to think you had better odds at Cornell in this area.

WOW, I really appreciate the research here. However, let me take this a step further. I feel like both Brooklyn and Queens will have 'baby mamas" making up a significant portion of their female population. They are also more likely to have women who prefer their own sex. I wonder if the ratio of qualified women partners is actually as great as these stats lead on. Maybe similar to Yale's NLJ placement numbers, which do not take into account things like clerkships?




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests