Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Where will I get more DPBs?

St. Johns-full ride
48%
Cornell-sticker
52%

Total votes: 145

SpaceDawg

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby SpaceDawg » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:11 am

kn6542 wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
kn6542 wrote:
nyknicks wrote:For the purposes of this poll I am only interested in where I will get the most women to sleep with me. Yes, I am aware that I should not base my decision on this soley, but it is just one factor I am taking into consideration. Obviously job prospects>Dime Piece Bitties (DPBs) but I want peoples opinion on on this specifically so I can add it to my lists of pros and cons between the two schools.

So I ask people to take into consideration a "pretend index number" crossing both the amount of ass I will get with the quality of ass. New York City obviously has the quantity, and most likely, quality over Ithaca, but I will be much more attractive to DPBs as a Cornell Law student than a St. Johns Law student. I will be working in New York City during my summers, and summer time is when I should get the most DPBs (or broads in general) anyway.

Also, please take into consideration the extra spending money I will have at St. Johns while being on a full ride. Thank you for your time, and please try to keep this on topic with only serious answers.

You likely won't have more expendable income if you go to St. Johns. You just won't carry the same amount of debt. '

In any case, unless there is something very odd about you, you should be able to sleep with enough women at either school. Did losing your virginity require this much planning, too? Because, you know, this really doesn't need to be that difficult

Yes but it's a question of the quality of ass for the OP as well.

I suspect he'll struggle with that regardless.

:D

SpaceDawg

Postby SpaceDawg » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:16 am

nyknicks wrote:There is one more thing I want people to consider when voting. I briefly mentioned earlier that NYC has access to tanning salons that Ithaca may not. Well, NYC also has beaches within a short distance. In the begining of the academic year, when I will have my most free time (time to spit game), there should still be enough sun at these beaches for me to obtain a tan that is more "hot" than one from a bed. Natural looking=hot in my experience.

I ask the women to answer this. What would give me more points of hotness 1-10: A natural tan or Ivy league prestige? I can't see either doing more than 1-3 points of hotness, but I am very interested in this because maybe it can cause some distance in this nail-biter of a vote we have going.

Thanks in advance to all those who chime in and vote on this subject!!

I think if you're concerned with tanning and use the term "dimes," I think it's best if you go to St. Johns.

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:31 am

nyknicks wrote:
calicocat wrote:Going to Cornell. You should choose St. Johns.

I am interested in this. Are you presently "going to Cornell" or are you "going to Cornell" next year?. I ask because I am wondering if your advice is based off of ASW, a visit, etc. or off of a several months or years experience in Ithaca/Cornell.

Also, if you could, please elaborate on why St. Johns would be the better choice for me.

Thanks! :mrgreen: !!!!

I'm goin there next year. Just don't want to go to the same school as people who think like this.

acash09

Postby acash09 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:39 am

I don't know about Cornell, but I went to St. John's for undergrad and its a lot of commuters. That could hurt your game!

erniesto

Postby erniesto » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:55 am

calicocat wrote:
nyknicks wrote:

I am interested in this. Are you presently "going to Cornell" or are you "going to Cornell" next year?. I ask because I am wondering if your advice is based off of ASW, a visit, etc. or off of a several months or years experience in Ithaca/Cornell.

Also, if you could, please elaborate on why St. Johns would be the better choice for me.

I'm goin there next year. Just don't want to go to the same school as people who think like this.

Another reason not to go to Cornell for the womens. Obviously an atmosphere full of prudish thoughts and $$$ eyeballs.

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:09 pm

calicocat wrote:
nyknicks wrote:

A/S/L?

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm

nyknicks wrote:
A/S/L?

If you don't already know what I look like, you fail at tls lurking. hth.

JTX

Postby JTX » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:18 pm

nyknicks wrote: ...only serious answers.

is this even possible?

Great Satchmo

Postby Great Satchmo » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:22 pm

lawyering wrote:I LOVE how men accuse women of going to undergrad, or law school, to find a husband. I haven't seen a SINGLE thread on here by women about which school to go to to find hot/rich/desperate boys. But every other damn thread on here is about which school desperate men should go to to meet hot women. Boys, boys.

Women are to be treated as objects.

Men, however, are human beings and are above such poor, degrading treatment. We have needs, ya know.

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Great Satchmo wrote:
lawyering wrote:I LOVE how men accuse women of going to undergrad, or law school, to find a husband. I haven't seen a SINGLE thread on here by women about which school to go to to find hot/rich/desperate boys. But every other damn thread on here is about which school desperate men should go to to meet hot women. Boys, boys.

Women are to be treated as objects.

Men, however, are human beings and are above such poor, degrading treatment. We have needs, ya know.

No, we just know that we need to look in HYS.

Neelio

Postby Neelio » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:28 pm

if you're asking an online forum- probably neither.

Great Satchmo

Postby Great Satchmo » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:54 pm

And to answer this question seriously:

I would presume St. Johns, with the population and lower requirements for entry may provide more opportunity and quality, aesthetically speaking. However, it would be short-sighted to not consider your post-graduation opportunities. I believe Cornell will likely provide the best post-grad opportunities as you will be able to flash the prestige "Oh, ya, I went to a little place called Cornell, ya know...whatever", and possibly be more successful, both of which can't hurt you options.

And, to wrap this up (har har?), I can't really tell if I just wrote a response for the best job options and what school to attend or what the thread actually seeks to establish.

darknightbegins

Postby darknightbegins » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:13 pm

The thread is about where the OP can get the most pussy.

TTTennis

Postby TTTennis » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Look at the quality of the girls on the Cornell Law homepage, that should answer your question right there. I'm guessing CC will be one of the best looking girls there, if not the best, and I doubt there will be many others. St. Johns FTW.

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:44 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mdHHtMRldo

Go to one minute in. This video is convincing me that my best chances of landing broads are in the law school itself. This brings me to two points for people to consider (both based on class size).

-Smaller class size at Cornell is a minus because of a smaller pool of talent to choose from.

-Smaller class size at Cornell is a plus because my reputation as a lover with the skills of Marlon Brando will net me more scores per capita. However, I am interested in landing ass in absolute terms not relative or proportional.

Future voters, please take these points into consideration before voting. Thank you.

TTTennis

Postby TTTennis » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:54 pm

nyknicks wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mdHHtMRldo

-Smaller class size at Cornell is a plus because my reputation as a lover with the skills of Marlon Brando will net me more scores per capita. However, I am interested in landing ass in absolute terms not relative or proportional.

Future voters, please take these points into consideration before voting. Thank you.

Something that also needs to be taken into consideration is how much beer you will be drinking during law school. If you plan on getting shit-faced all the time, the Cornell 6 and 7's will turn into 8 or 9's. Combine this with the "reputation as a lover with the skills of Marlon Brando" and you should be fine. However, if you won't be drunk very often, then you're going to have to lower your standards, or possibly raise them-- I'm not sure what you're used to taking home.

kn6542

Postby kn6542 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:02 pm

darknightbegins wrote:The thread is about where the OP can get the most pussy.

I think if you read between the lines, you'll notice that he's actually wondering how to get any pussy.

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:19 pm

TTTennis wrote:

Something that also needs to be taken into consideration is how much beer you will be drinking during law school. If you plan on getting shit-faced all the time, the Cornell 6 and 7's will turn into 8 or 9's. Combine this with the "reputation as a lover with the skills of Marlon Brando" and you should be fine. However, if you won't be drunk very often, then you're going to have to lower your standards, or possibly raise them-- I'm not sure what you're used to taking home.

I do not plan on drinking. Too many carbs. I am going to be on atkins starting in May. I want a 6 pack before law school. I am going all in on the babe-hunt.

Great Satchmo

Postby Great Satchmo » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 pm

nyknicks wrote:
TTTennis wrote:

I do not plan on drinking. Too many carbs. I am going to be on atkins starting in May. I want a 6 pack before law school. I am going all in on the babe-hunt.

Any diet where you can indiscriminately eat bacon is one I'll support.

Moderation can suck it. Small portions? Lean meats? Veggies? Minimize carbohydrates, sugars, and all that good stuff? Exercise? F-all that. Girls don't dig it.

TTTennis

Postby TTTennis » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm

nyknicks wrote:
TTTennis wrote:

Don't tell anyone (especially a girl) that you are on atkins because you want a 6-pack..you won't get ass for your entire law school career. I'm now a little worried about your potential to pull ass. My new advice, go wherever the women are the easiest.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:34 pm

nyknicks wrote:
TTTennis wrote:

Enjoy the babe hunt. I'll be on the job hunt.

Ayeshabelle

Postby Ayeshabelle » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Since summers are when you plan to get the most "bitties," know that you will not be taken nearly as seriously in NYC coming from St. John's as you would if you attended Cornell. However, if your idea of quality is hot girls with low self-esteem who know little about the legal world, St. John's law school may just fine. Just tell them, "It's actually almost as highly regarded as Columbia and NYU," and you're as good as gold.

kn6542

Postby kn6542 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Great Satchmo wrote:
nyknicks wrote:
TTTennis wrote:

Any diet where you can indiscriminately eat bacon is one I'll support.

Moderation can suck it. Small portions? Lean meats? Veggies? Minimize carbohydrates, sugars, and all that good stuff? Exercise? F-all that. Girls don't dig it.

You do realize that restricting carbs does nothing metabolically unless you also restrict calories?

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Ayeshabelle wrote:Since summers are when you plan to get the most "bitties," know that you will not be taken nearly as seriously in NYC coming from St. John's as you would if you attended Cornell. However, if your idea of quality is hot girls with low self-esteem who know little about the legal world, St. John's law school may just fine. Just tell them, "It's actually almost as highly regarded as Columbia and NYU," and you're as good as gold.

+1. Dumb girls, FTW!

Although, I do think being able to name drop the top school in your respective city would be a much better option.

jlk86

Postby jlk86 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:49 pm

romothesavior wrote:
Enjoy the babe hunt. I'll be on the job hunt.

OP I think this merits further thought- Cornell obviously has the edge in recruiting, & this means there could be a decent presence of female interviewers from elite firms during OCI. Hiring partners have needs too, & if you can seduce them with your 6-pack & Brando-esque loving, you could reap twice the benefits.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”