Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Where will I get more DPBs?

St. Johns-full ride
48%
Cornell-sticker
52%

Total votes: 146

nickwar

Bronze

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Post by nickwar » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:23 am

nyknicks wrote:
nickwar wrote:You made a thread about where you will get the most women and you haven't even considered undergrads?

Enjoy losing your virginity to a law student. You won't want any more than 1 after that experience.
Why? Are law students generally better lovers? If so, does teir of law school make a difference? I guess this could also be a factor in deciding Cornell vs. St. Johns.

Not at all, but most prospective players are concerned primarily with the dating possibilities of the undergrad pool. Law students aren't the most attractive group. Plus, it's never a good idea to sleep around with a group of people you will most likely be interacting with professionally for the next few years.

Undergrads are more numerous, more attractive and usually less complicated when you consider they won't be gossiping to all your law school peers every day for the rest of your law school career.

erniesto

Bronze

Post by erniesto » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:32 am

darknightbegins wrote:
Christ man, you don't have to do that kind of research. I think Cornell is known nationally as a well respect Ivy League institution. I think it qualifies among the schools you can just name drop. Many dumb chicks will think "Wow, Ivy League, he must be going somewhere". Besides, you have a better chance at making bank coming out of Cornell than St. John's and at the end of the day that is what matters alot to many women.
Negative. "I went to Cornell... you ever heard of it?" -The Nard Dog.

Cornell's day is done. Maybe it would have been cool in 2006. Now it has anti-lay prestige. Thank you Ricky Gervais and Ed Helm.

leraa6587

Bronze

Post by leraa6587 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:39 am

I didn't even bother reading this thread.

Thank you for making all those sleepless nights of studying in undergrad and for the LSAT worth it, I'm so glad this is what I have to look forward to in law school and practice. UGH. Hopefully the women in your law school are smart and stay away from you or use a brick wall as protection.

scionb4

Silver

Post by scionb4 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:19 am

T14_Scholly wrote:I'm pretty fucking hot, if you ask me.
And really modest too.

calicocat

Silver

Post by calicocat » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:23 am

Going to Cornell. You should choose St. Johns.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

leraa6587

Bronze

Post by leraa6587 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 am

calicocat wrote:Going to Cornell. You should choose St. Johns.

Nice. Congrats on Cornell.

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 am

Question for OP: Why did you include the fact that you would be paying sticker at Cornell vs. full-ride at St. Johns if your only purpose of this thread was to determine the school's ass-getting capacities?

darknightbegins

Silver

Post by darknightbegins » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 am

nickwar wrote:
nyknicks wrote:
nickwar wrote:You made a thread about where you will get the most women and you haven't even considered undergrads?

Enjoy losing your virginity to a law student. You won't want any more than 1 after that experience.
Why? Are law students generally better lovers? If so, does teir of law school make a difference? I guess this could also be a factor in deciding Cornell vs. St. Johns.

Not at all, but most prospective players are concerned primarily with the dating possibilities of the undergrad pool. Law students aren't the most attractive group. Plus, it's never a good idea to sleep around with a group of people you will most likely be interacting with professionally for the next few years.

Undergrads are more numerous, more attractive and usually less complicated when you consider they won't be gossiping to all your law school peers every day for the rest of your law school career.
This is largely true. Women in grad school tend to look pretty rough, be it a master, law, medicine or Ph.D program. Better to hit on the undergrad, and even though better to hit on freshman and sophmore.

eandy

Gold

Post by eandy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:54 am

darknightbegins wrote:
This is largely true. Women in grad school tend to look pretty rough, be it a master, law, medicine or Ph.D program. Better to hit on the undergrad, and even though better to hit on freshman and sophmore.
Why does everyone say this? I went to an ASD this weekend and there were a ton of attractive people both attending the ASD and in the law school itself.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

darknightbegins

Silver

Post by darknightbegins » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:24 am

eandy wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
Why does everyone say this? I went to an ASD this weekend and there were a ton of attractive people both attending the ASD and in the law school itself.
Guess our experiences are different. Usually what happens is that many women want to be respected for their minds and think a man should want them for that. They let their looks fall to the waist side. Plus alot of hot women don't want/need to go to law school because they can use their looks to get a husband that supplies a decent life for them.

pugalicious

Bronze

Post by pugalicious » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:30 am

darknightbegins wrote:
eandy wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
Guess our experiences are different. Usually what happens is that many women want to be respected for their minds and think a man should want them for that. They let their looks fall to the waist side. Plus alot of hot women don't want/need to go to law school because they can use their looks to get a husband that supplies a decent life for them.
...maybe the hot women want someone who knows the difference between "wayside" and "waist side"? Or "alot" and "a lot"?

darknightbegins

Silver

Post by darknightbegins » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:45 am

pugalicious wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
eandy wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
...maybe the hot women want someone who knows the difference between "wayside" and "waist side"? Or "alot" and "a lot"?
It is 2:30 in the morning, cut me a little slack with the typo fuck-ups.

pugalicious

Bronze

Post by pugalicious » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:50 am

darknightbegins wrote:
pugalicious wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
Only if you cut me some slack for being on the defensive since I am apparently not hot enough to find a man who will fund my existence :)

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

darknightbegins

Silver

Post by darknightbegins » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:53 am

pugalicious wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
pugalicious wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
Only if you cut me some slack for being on the defensive since I am apparently not hot enough to find a man who will fund my existence :)
Maybe you are and are just self concious about your intelect so you are going to law school then after you graduate you will marry a man and not work but be able to say "oh I could if I wanted, I have a JD.". If you think that sounds absurd you may be right, but I knew a girl that got an MPA and had that exact mindset. I was dumb enough to date her for a few months.

pugalicious

Bronze

Post by pugalicious » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:58 am

darknightbegins wrote:
pugalicious wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:

Maybe you are and are just self concious about your intelect so you are going to law school then after you graduate you will marry a man and not work but be able to say "oh I could if I wanted, I have a JD.". If you think that sounds absurd you may be right, but I knew a girl that got an MPA and had that exact mindset. I was dumb enough to date her for a few months.
IF ONLY I could marry a man and not work! That would be the life!
I am interested to know, where are you from? Because where I come from (CA, and then AZ for the past 6 months), women don't get to expect men to support them...

darknightbegins

Silver

Post by darknightbegins » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:02 am

You don't think the hot blondes at ASU don't expect men to support them? I find that a bit difficult to believe. I am from New Mexico. I don't think her ideas were that common but there are women out there like that.

However, again, from the grad programs I have seen, both in New Mexico and in Texas, the women tend to be lacking in the looks department. Oh yeah there are a few exceptions but not too common. Plus it tends to be easier to manipulate freshman and sophmore girls before they know any better.

pugalicious

Bronze

Post by pugalicious » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:12 am

All the better for me then, I guess!

RE: the hot ASU chicks...they want the "sugar daddy" (but who doesn't want someone to buy nice things for them?), but there isn't a culture of "get married and stay home", at least not that I am aware of.

(Of course, I could be missing this because I am unaware of the fact that I am repulsive to the opposite sex. Hopefully not!)

However, you are completely right, if someone is looking to score with the hottest undergrads (with the lowest standards), ASU is the best school for that.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

calicocat

Silver

Post by calicocat » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:16 am

This thread is a trainwreck, I really hope op doesn't go to Cornell.

darknightbegins

Silver

Post by darknightbegins » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:25 am

pugalicious wrote:All the better for me then, I guess!

RE: the hot ASU chicks...they want the "sugar daddy" (but who doesn't want someone to buy nice things for them?), but there isn't a culture of "get married and stay home", at least not that I am aware of.

(Of course, I could be missing this because I am unaware of the fact that I am repulsive to the opposite sex. Hopefully not!)

However, you are completely right, if someone is looking to score with the hottest undergrads (with the lowest standards), ASU is the best school for that.
So the women want a sugar daddy to support them and what do they expect to give in return if not be a domestic woman?

pugalicious

Bronze

Post by pugalicious » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:32 am

I am not sure that you know what a "sugar daddy" is...it is a man who buys you (usually expensive/designer) things in exchange for, ahem, companionship...the hottest ASU undergrads can't be tied down with commitments : )

This is all hear-say...I've only been here 6 months, and I teach high school, so I am not even a reputable source on ASU girls, except the ones I see in bars...but I did my undergrad at UCLA, and I would note that Phoenix girls, on average, are much more attractive than even girls in west LA bars...

darknightbegins

Silver

Post by darknightbegins » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:34 am

pugalicious wrote:I am not sure that you know what a "sugar daddy" is...it is a man who buys you (usually expensive/designer) things in exchange for, ahem, companionship...the hottest ASU undergrads can't be tied down with commitments : )

This is all hear-say...I've only been here 6 months, and I teach high school, so I am not even a reputable source on ASU girls, except the ones I see in bars...but I did my undergrad at UCLA, and I would note that Phoenix girls, on average, are much more attractive than even girls in west LA bars...
Sounds like your version of a "sugar daddy" is a "John" and the girls are just whores. My version wasn't quite that cut and dry. The "sugar daddy" paid for things for the woman and the woman was his domestic as well as supplying sexual favors.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

nyknicks

Bronze

Post by nyknicks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:43 am

romothesavior wrote:Question for OP: Why did you include the fact that you would be paying sticker at Cornell vs. full-ride at St. Johns if your only purpose of this thread was to determine the school's ass-getting capacities?
Because, with the full ride I will be able to use the little money I have saved up to impress women. Also, at St. Johns this will be easier because of easy access to fake designer clothes, watches, etc. The ability to rent classy cars and book classy hotels. I can make this money go pretty far for me (at least periodically)at St. Johns. However, at Cornell, I will have to save that money to pay off my debt. Even if I wanted to spend it, I wouldn't have access to things I mentioned in Ithaca.

nyknicks

Bronze

Post by nyknicks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:45 am

calicocat wrote:Going to Cornell. You should choose St. Johns.
I am interested in this. Are you presently "going to Cornell" or are you "going to Cornell" next year?. I ask because I am wondering if your advice is based off of ASW, a visit, etc. or off of a several months or years experience in Ithaca/Cornell.

Also, if you could, please elaborate on why St. Johns would be the better choice for me.

Thanks! :mrgreen: !!!!

nyknicks

Bronze

Post by nyknicks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:54 am

There is one more thing I want people to consider when voting. I briefly mentioned earlier that NYC has access to tanning salons that Ithaca may not. Well, NYC also has beaches within a short distance. In the begining of the academic year, when I will have my most free time (time to spit game), there should still be enough sun at these beaches for me to obtain a tan that is more "hot" than one from a bed. Natural looking=hot in my experience.

I ask the women to answer this. What would give me more points of hotness 1-10: A natural tan or Ivy league prestige? I can't see either doing more than 1-3 points of hotness, but I am very interested in this because maybe it can cause some distance in this nail-biter of a vote we have going.

Thanks in advance to all those who chime in and vote on this subject!!

parker09

Bronze

Post by parker09 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:03 am

nyknicks wrote:There is one more thing I want people to consider when voting. I briefly mentioned earlier that NYC has access to tanning salons that Ithaca may not. Well, NYC also has beaches within a short distance. In the begining of the academic year, when I will have my most free time (time to spit game), there should still be enough sun at these beaches for me to obtain a tan that is more "hot" than one from a bed. Natural looking=hot in my experience.

I ask the women to answer this. What would give me more points of hotness 1-10: A natural tan or Ivy league prestige? I can't see either doing more than 1-3 points of hotness, but I am very interested in this because maybe it can cause some distance in this nail-biter of a vote we have going.

Thanks in advance to all those who chime in and vote on this subject!!
You would still be able to tan during the same time of year in Ithaca; you just will be doing it on a lawn(chair) instead of a beach.

Also, I hear snow reflects quite a bit of UV light, and as snow in NYC quickly turns into non-UV-reflecting slush, I would say that Ithaca in winter offers an indirect tanning opportunity that NYC would not, if you are okay with stripping down in the snow to allow more snow-reflected-UV rays to come in contact with your skin.

So you can have it both ways: Ivy + natural tan. Minor risk of hypothermia, but hey, you are obviously a man with the right priorities.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”