Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Where will I get more DPBs?

St. Johns-full ride
48%
Cornell-sticker
52%

Total votes: 145

nyknicks

Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby nyknicks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:27 pm

For the purposes of this poll I am only interested in where I will get the most women to sleep with me. Yes, I am aware that I should not base my decision on this soley, but it is just one factor I am taking into consideration. Obviously job prospects>Dime Piece Bitties (DPBs) but I want peoples opinion on on this specifically so I can add it to my lists of pros and cons between the two schools.

So I ask people to take into consideration a "pretend index number" crossing both the amount of ass I will get with the quality of ass. New York City obviously has the quantity, and most likely, quality over Ithaca, but I will be much more attractive to DPBs as a Cornell Law student than a St. Johns Law student. I will be working in New York City during my summers, and summer time is when I should get the most DPBs (or broads in general) anyway.

Also, please take into consideration the extra spending money I will have at St. Johns while being on a full ride. Thank you for your time, and please try to keep this on topic with only serious answers.
Last edited by nyknicks on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imchuckbass58

Re: Where will I get more woman, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby imchuckbass58 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:30 pm

I think it depends if you want "more women" or "more woman" as your thread title suggests.

If it's a great quantity of women you're after, I say St. John's. Bigger school, near NYC, your odds are better.

If you're after "more woman" I'd say Cornell - people might let themselves go up in Ithaca, so if larger women are your thing you might have a better shot up there.

TheLuckyOne

Postby TheLuckyOne » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:30 pm

You suck.

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:32 pm

imchuckbass58 wrote:I think it depends if you want "more women" or "more woman" as your thread title suggests.

If it's a great quantity of women you're after, I say St. John's. Bigger school, near NYC, your odds are better.

If you're after "more woman" I'd say Cornell - people might let themselves go up in Ithaca, so if larger women are your thing you might have a better shot up there.

LOL, this was a very creative answer. I will change the title. On a serious note, what do you think?

Harry Ballsogna

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Postby Harry Ballsogna » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Women at Cornell will have hairy legs once you navigate through all their layers of flannel.

SDWaterBaby

Postby SDWaterBaby » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Well, considering that you've already scored with a dime piece bittie from St. Johns, I think you already know the caliber of women you could get there. Why not go to Cornell ASWs and see how it compares? Of course, I'm not sure if you can go to ASWs if you're not actually an admitted student...

onetimeonly95

Postby onetimeonly95 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:35 pm

bitties?

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Okay, so the early speculation is that the quality in Ithaca will be poor? This makes me think.. the men will be of poor quality as well, making me more attractive, no? Please take this into consideration as well.

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:39 pm

SDWaterBaby wrote:Well, considering that you've already scored with a dime piece bittie from St. Johns, I think you already know the caliber of women you could get there. Why not go to Cornell ASWs and see how it compares? Of course, I'm not sure if you can go to ASWs if you're not actually an admitted student...

Are you bitter that I never called you back? I'm sorry but this train keeps on chugging honey. I will be visiting Ithaca shortly, but I don't want to base my decision on a small sample.

AngryAvocado

Postby AngryAvocado » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:41 pm

--ImageRemoved--

/obligatory

Harry Ballsogna

Postby Harry Ballsogna » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:44 pm

nyknicks wrote:
SDWaterBaby wrote:Well, considering that you've already scored with a dime piece bittie from St. Johns, I think you already know the caliber of women you could get there. Why not go to Cornell ASWs and see how it compares? Of course, I'm not sure if you can go to ASWs if you're not actually an admitted student...

Are you bitter that I never called you back? I'm sorry but this train keeps on chugging honey. I will be visiting Ithaca shortly, but I don't want to base my decision on a small sample.

Offers at Cornell will be low, but yield is high if you are willing to put in the time. Be prepared for multiple marathon study sessions with objective 3-4's before even experiencing any "heavy petting."

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Neither. Sorry, only Yalies get to be this toolish.

Joga Bonito

Postby Joga Bonito » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:48 pm

If your looking for girls NYC, and therefore St. Johns, wins hands down, no contest, for both quality and quantity. If you can go without those two, or with a very few options, for a few months (till the summer each year), a Cornell JD will help more in the future with DPB's. There will be some cute girls at Cornell and Ithaca college but not a whole lot like NYC. Many TLSers will minimize the importance on women in this decision, however; this is largely due to the fact that most top law school students are not used to women being interested in them anyway, thus they do not have this problem.

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Joga Bonito wrote:If your looking for girls NYC, and therefore St. Johns, wins hands down, no contest, for both quality and quantity. If you can go without those two, or with a very few options, for a few months (till the summer each year), a Cornell JD will help more in the future with DPB's. There will be some cute girls at Cornell and Ithaca college but not a whole lot like NYC. Many TLSers will minimize the importance on women in this decision, however; this is largely due to the fact that most top law school students are not used to women being interested in them anyway, thus they do not have this problem.

This is all very sound advice, and thank you for taking this seriously. Yes I was afraid of people minimizing this and not taking the thread seriously, thank you for your input. It's hard to consider beyond law school because its so far away, but I definitely need to take it into account.

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Harry Ballsogna wrote:
nyknicks wrote:

Offers at Cornell will be low, but yield is high if you are willing to put in the time. Be prepared for multiple marathon study sessions with objective 3-4's before even experiencing any "heavy petting."

Yes this is a good point. Let me expand on this. With a higher yield, my confidence will grow with time, and so will my ability to land DPBs. I ask everyone to take this into consideration when voting.

Harry Ballsogna

Postby Harry Ballsogna » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:18 pm

nyknicks wrote:
Harry Ballsogna wrote:
nyknicks wrote:

Yes this is a good point. Let me expand on this. With a higher yield, my confidence will grow with time, and so will my ability to land DPBs. I ask everyone to take this into consideration when voting.

Exactly... better exit options

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm

TheLuckyOne wrote:You suck.

He doesn't suck as much as the woman in your profile pic - she sucked off Billy Bob Thornton.

lawyering

Postby lawyering » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:32 pm

I LOVE how men accuse women of going to undergrad, or law school, to find a husband. I haven't seen a SINGLE thread on here by women about which school to go to to find hot/rich/desperate boys. But every other damn thread on here is about which school desperate men should go to to meet hot women. Boys, boys.

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:34 pm

lawyering wrote:I LOVE how men accuse women of going to undergrad, or law school, to find a husband. I haven't seen a SINGLE thread on here by women about which school to go to to find hot/rich/desperate boys. But every other damn thread on here is about which school desperate men should go to to meet hot women. Boys, boys.

For a long time, that is exactly why women went to college. Obviously, that's not true anymore for the most part, but don't ignore history just because its politically incorrect.

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:40 pm

lawyering wrote:I LOVE how men accuse women of going to undergrad, or law school, to find a husband. I haven't seen a SINGLE thread on here by women about which school to go to to find hot/rich/desperate boys. But every other damn thread on here is about which school desperate men should go to to meet hot women. Boys, boys.

I am not a hypocrite. I love women. I find no problem in women going to undergrad or law school for this purpose. However, I do advise that they go where they get scholarship money. I have to assume most men do not want housewives with major debt.

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Actually, it might be a good idea to start a thread for women specifically going to law school for a future husband. These women are probably afraid of going public with this idea. For this reason, it would be a public service to try to ascertain the proper path for this: Higher ranked school->higher liklihood of finding an S.O. with higher paying job after graduation or Lower ranked school-> Higher liklihood of landing an S.O. (less competition, and more importantly, lack of debt makes you more attractive).
Last edited by nyknicks on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freddy123

Postby freddy123 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Why the heck would you turn down a T-14 for a a bottom 100 school? Want to see the quality of females at Cornell Law, just goto http://www.lawschool.cornell.edu/ and hit refresh a couple times and watch the banner change. Now, on the other hand, go to the main Cornell page and look through some of the links for pics of undergrads.

If you are willing to live with that quality of female looks for 9 months out of the year, go to Cornell - plus, don't forget the added benefit you get for being around young ladies with class, brains, and culture. While I am being a male pig - don't forget that lower quality looks may mean they have lower standards when it comes to guys, so a dog like you might have an easier time scoring.

If you ask me, you would be an idiot to turn down Cornell.

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:48 pm

That is seriously a valid point-undergraduates. I did not think about this at all, Cornell, Ithaca, and Cortland all in the area.

Also, please understand, I want to make the correct decision. This means taking every factor into consideration. Women is one factor, as is debt, three years in Ithaca vs. New York (although I guess women fall under that umbrella).

Seriously though, despite your hostility, that was a very valid response, thank you.
Last edited by nyknicks on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darknightbegins

Postby darknightbegins » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:01 pm

The likely reason for this is that many women might feel like a slut if they had a thread about "Which school has guys with the most large dicks?" as a title.

darknightbegins

Postby darknightbegins » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:03 pm

As to the OP, just go to Cornell. You can always make weekend trips to NYC and spit game at the women at the bar. Cornell gives you a pretty good shot at BigLaw, if you are interested in that. St. John's not so much.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”