Where should I go??? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Where should I go?

Loyola University Chicago $15,000
No votes
Roger Williams University full ride
45%
Northeastern University $25,500
45%
Hofstra University no $ part time
No votes
Western New England College $15,000
No votes
Franklin Pierce Law Center $37,500
9%

Total votes: 11

alisyn313

New

Where should I go???

Post by alisyn313 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Hello all,

I am a single parent so debt is a big deal for me. My mother says she will help me pay my tuition down while I am in law school but I don't want to depend on her for the entire amount. I hope to go into Health Law. I live in Boston currently but I am willing to relocate if needed.

I appreciate your thoughts on the schools I have gotten into thus far (still waiting on some schools).
Thanks so much!
:)

KMaine

Silver

Re: Where should I go???

Post by KMaine » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:45 pm

I would go with the freebie if you are not interested in IP (if you are, Franklin Pierce becomes a contender). Your mom will be able to help with Cost of Living, and you will be a JD with little to no additional debt. Roger Williams has a great campus from what I remember. Good luck with everything.

KMaine

Silver

Post by KMaine » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Oh, yeah. If you want to stay in Boston, I love Northeastern's program. But I am not sure the job prospects will justify the debt.

Sunflower

New

Post by Sunflower » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:26 am

I voted for Roger Williams because of the fact you will be getting a free education which is amazing in this day and age. My second choice is Northeastern because you did get a scholarship and you already are in Boston. I have looked into Northeastern myself and love the program. I am considering Northeastern as well but I got accepted with out a scholarship. Northeastern is a great school just very pricey.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”