Best Tier 2 Law Schools Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
yenisey

Bronze

Re: Best Tier 2 Law Schools

Post by yenisey » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:33 am

84Sunbird2000 wrote:Case Western is the most portable T2 (I've been writing about this a strange amount the last few days, especially considering that it's currently tied for 3rd in my current personal pecking order). Temple is great, because it dominates a big legal market. L&C is top dog in Oregon and also places well into environmental concerns. Florida is probably a tad bit better in reputation than Florida State, even though they have identical admissions criteria. I guess that Miami isn't too bad because of its prominence in a market, but job prospects are pretty shaky right now out of the U. Penn State has a bit of portability, but I don't consider them underrated at all. Pitt is the underrated school in Pennsylvania, not Penn State.

I'd agree with Rutgers's being solid.
What about UNH---University of New Hampshire?

baal hadad

Gold

Post by baal hadad » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:17 am

Just read through this thread after the necro

Wow there is so much awful and wrong info on here

We really were all in the dark before law school transparency and the rise of better employment stats

cron1834

Gold

Post by cron1834 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Lots of people still think this way, possibly including the post above Baal. To the poster above Baal - if you can go there for free or close to it, are okay with modest paying jobs in the region, and have ties to the region, then go nuts. If any of those things isn't true, then don't do it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”