Quinnipiac (full ride) or New York Law (full ride)

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
GreyVendor

Quinnipiac (full ride) or New York Law (full ride)

Postby GreyVendor » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:59 pm

New York Law (Full ride) or Quinnipiac (Full Ride)? Yes I know they are TTT. Serious comments only please.

I am from southern Connecticut and would like to practice law in NYC or the metro NY/CT area when I start working. With that being said, does it matter which one of these schools I attend?

The large class size at NYLS scares me a little bit, but I am not sure if that is something to be concerned about.

I like the class size at QU (160), but I am worried about the amount of jobs available for QU grads.

Re: Quinnipiac (full ride) or New York Law (full ride)

Postby 98234872348 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:00 pm

GreyVendor wrote:New York Law (Full ride) or Quinnipiac (Full Ride)? Yes I know they are TTT. Serious comments only please.

I am from southern Connecticut and would like to practice law in NYC or the metro NY/CT area when I start working. With that being said, does it matter which one of these schools I attend?

The large class size at NYLS scares me a little bit, but I am not sure if that is something to be concerned about.

I like the class size at QU (160), but I am worried about the amount of jobs available for QU grads.

Whichever one has no gpa requirement bro.

France121069

Re: Quinnipiac (full ride) or New York Law (full ride)

Postby France121069 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:48 pm

If you want to work in NY, then NYLS without a doubt. Also, I think that you are going to find that class size goes down at NYLS once you get further into the program.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”