nvm

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
cflames7

nvm

Postby cflames7 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:00 pm

I didn't know a topic like this would set people off. Sorry to those that got their underwear in a bunch. Chill guys.
Last edited by cflames7 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bronte

Re: Columbia/NYU/Chicago half-tuition vs Penn full scholarship

Postby Bronte » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Nvm, gtfo.

EdmundBurke23

Postby EdmundBurke23 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:04 pm

cflames7 wrote:It is a pretty good position to be in either way, but what would you choose and why?

Im think Columbia/NYU/Chicago at half-price, but a full ride at Penn would be very tempting too...

Going full ride at Penn sound so awesome. ITE, there really isn't a discernible difference between CCN and MVP. Check this out http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNL ... hbxlogin=1. But once the economy stabilizes (but I doubt that it'll be the same), I suppose the first places that the elite law firms will look at are HYS and CCN.

But it's a FULL RIDE dude;

Bronte

Postby Bronte » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

EdmundBurke23 wrote:
cflames7 wrote:It is a pretty good position to be in either way, but what would you choose and why?

Im think Columbia/NYU/Chicago at half-price, but a full ride at Penn would be very tempting too...

Going full ride at Penn sound so awesome. ITE, there really isn't a discernible difference between CCN and MVP. Check this out http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNL ... hbxlogin=1. But once the economy stabilizes (but I doubt that it'll be the same), I suppose the first places that the elite law firms will look at are HYS and CCN.

But it's a FULL RIDE dude;

See username.

EdmundBurke23

Postby EdmundBurke23 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:06 pm

I see.

OneKnight

Postby OneKnight » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Why accept Penn full ride when you could just STFU and stop wasting people's time?

Kiersten1985

Postby Kiersten1985 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:12 pm

I would choose CLS but that's because I love NYC and it has the curriculum I want. You're in a fantastic situation no matter what you choose, so I'd go based on where you want to live and feeling you get from the school.

Congrats.

Bronte

Postby Bronte » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Kiersten1985 wrote:[strike]I would choose CLS but that's because I love NYC and it has the curriculum I want. You're in a fantastic situation no matter what you choose, so I'd go based on where you want to live and feeling you get from the school.

Congrats.[/strike]

OP: stfu.

Fixed.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”