W&M ($) vs. BU vs. GW

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Where would you go?

W&M ($)
38%
BU
27%
GW
35%

Total votes: 26

getmetolawschool

W&M ($) vs. BU vs. GW

Postby getmetolawschool » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Sooo I think this is what I'm down to ... I didn't get the grad fellowship at W&M but even with a small scholarship, it is significantly cheaper than BU and GW at sticker price. I'm currently living just outside NYC and would like the option of returning, but I'm definitely not dead-set on a particular region. Interested in IP (copyright).

Thanks friends!

dakatz

Re: W&M ($) vs. BU vs. GW

Postby dakatz » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:00 pm

getmetolawschool wrote:Sooo I think this is what I'm down to ... I didn't get the grad fellowship at W&M but even with a small scholarship, it is significantly cheaper than BU and GW at sticker price. I'm currently living just outside NYC and would like the option of returning, but I'm definitely not dead-set on a particular region. Interested in IP (copyright).

Thanks friends!

GW is known for having a wonderful IP program

getmetolawschool

Postby getmetolawschool » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 pm

GW is known for having a wonderful IP program

This is true ... but BU's is pretty decent as well and costs less. And of course, W&M trumps all for cheapness! Such is my dilemma ...

getmetolawschool

Postby getmetolawschool » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Bump on this lovely Monday morning -- anyone else? Any thoughts on WHY you voted the way you did? I'm kind of surprised at the lack of BU votes ... THANKS GUYS!

roxj

Postby roxj » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:01 pm

I voted for BU! It will definitely give you the best shot of these three at NYC markets.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”