National Reach- Regional School: Choosing amongst T-35's

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Regionality

National Reach- Regional School: Choosing amongst T-35's

Postby Regionality » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Hi All-

I just posted a similar X v X v X in another thread, but I wanted to tackle the question from a different perspective:

Of UC Davis, Wisconsin, Washington and Lee and Iowa which school do people think has the most national reach? In other words, which is the best school to go to if I do not know which region I want to work in (but would be happy if forced to work in the region my school was in for a few years)

Appreciate the feedback!

im_blue

Re: National Reach- Regional School: Choosing amongst T-35's

Postby im_blue » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:02 am

UC Davis would do OK in California, Wisconsin in the Midwest, and W&L in DC. Maybe you could narrow down your choices to one of these regions. None would do better than the others outside their regions. Also keep in mind that UCD's tuition is skyrocketing, while Wisconsin is probably the cheapest.

gwuorbust

Postby gwuorbust » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 am

Regionality wrote:Hi All-

I just posted a similar X v X v X in another thread, but I wanted to tackle the question from a different perspective:

Of UC Davis, Wisconsin, Washington and Lee and Iowa which school do people think has the most national reach? In other words, which is the best school to go to if I do not know which region I want to work in (but would be happy if forced to work in the region my school was in for a few years)

Appreciate the feedback!

yeah I am going to have to go with none really. Most are regional.

Notre Dame and Tulane might be worth an app, even this late, if you really want a school outside of the t-20 w/ somewhat of a national reach

Regionality

Postby Regionality » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Does everyone believe that all of these schools are equally incapable at placing their students outside their region?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”