Chillest top law schools

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Mattalones

Re: Chillest top law schools

Postby Mattalones » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:11 am

galahad85 wrote:
PDaddy wrote:6) Berkeley: UCLA with more hippies and Bohemians...and more hemp

And less babes. A lot less.

That sux b/c UCLA is SERIOUSLY short on babes!!! (eye witness)

Mattalones

Postby Mattalones » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:13 am

postitnotes wrote:
cubswin wrote:
postitnotes wrote:I know less about USC, but I know a couple people who go there. One girl seems pretty cool and I liked her a lot. The stereotype in California, which is genuinely true, is that it is a school full of rich kids. From my interactions with USC students, this is pretty accurate. I wouldn't be surprised if the "celeb-liking" culture were also an aspect of USC though, simply because a lot of celebs go there and because, well, it's in LA. Btw, the nicknames for the two schools in CA are the "University of Caucasians Lost Among Asians" and the "University of Spoiled Children." I guess that kind of gives you guys a somewhat humorous perspective of what CAers think.

Also: University of Second Choice.

True, can't forget that one.

My fave out of the UCs is probably UCSB's. University of Casual Sex and Beer.

... Univeristy of ... all white people (nothing clever to say, but I almost only saw/ran into them while I was up there. Mad lack up diversity)

tram988

Postby tram988 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 am

Boston College!

gymboree

Postby gymboree » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:40 am

prezidentv8 wrote:How is Duke not in this thread yet? We are the chillest law school, by far.

visited Duke and I would have to +1 this. On a Tuesday or something, the vibe was country club weekend.

gogators

Postby gogators » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:41 am

Vandy is constantly coming up with reasons to have kegs in the law school and parties with free booze. Everyone there doesn't really take school very seriously cause their a top 20 school yet aren't dumb enough to pretend they're at Harvard either. So you end up with people from all over the country getting boozed up in an awesome city and with great job opportunities after three years of as much fun as you can have in law school

prezidentv8

Postby prezidentv8 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:49 am

gymboree wrote:
prezidentv8 wrote:How is Duke not in this thread yet? We are the chillest law school, by far.

visited Duke and I would have to +1 this. On a Tuesday or something, the vibe was country club weekend.

Told ya. Might I add that all of us 1L folks have a brief due next week as well? :mrgreen:

sirchristaylor

Postby sirchristaylor » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:59 am

Berkeley.

crm

Postby crm » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:03 am

postitnotes wrote:
cubswin wrote:
postitnotes wrote:I know less about USC, but I know a couple people who go there. One girl seems pretty cool and I liked her a lot. The stereotype in California, which is genuinely true, is that it is a school full of rich kids. From my interactions with USC students, this is pretty accurate. I wouldn't be surprised if the "celeb-liking" culture were also an aspect of USC though, simply because a lot of celebs go there and because, well, it's in LA. Btw, the nicknames for the two schools in CA are the "University of Caucasians Lost Among Asians" and the "University of Spoiled Children." I guess that kind of gives you guys a somewhat humorous perspective of what CAers think.

Also: University of Second Choice.

True, can't forget that one.

My fave out of the UCs is probably UCSB's. University of Casual Sex and Beer.

+1...my alma mater..

Return to “Choosing a Law School”