Bros in law School (Just Cuz Hipsters are gettin hated on)

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
ccs224

Re: Bros in law School (Just Cuz Hipsters are gettin hated on)

Postby ccs224 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 pm

ughOSU wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:Wow.

I just read this thread in full. The scope of the topics covered is both shocking and humbling.

a few people keep trying to talk about serious shit while i'm just bro/anti-bro trolling...

Now watch carefully as I bring every theme in this entire thread together from the bro/anti-bro trolling to the gender equality issues, in the form of linking a youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaS6mlUS5Kw

BAM!!!

J/k. I facebooked it. Even the cat lol'd.

reasonabledoubt

Postby reasonabledoubt » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:56 pm

ccs224 wrote:
ughOSU wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:Wow.

I just read this thread in full. The scope of the topics covered is both shocking and humbling.

a few people keep trying to talk about serious shit while i'm just bro/anti-bro trolling...

Now watch carefully as I bring every theme in this entire thread together from the bro/anti-bro trolling to the gender equality issues, in the form of linking a youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaS6mlUS5Kw

BAM!!!

J/k. I facebooked it. Even the cat lol'd.

This is just egregious cat meme'ing... sooner or later it has to stop, even if you posted it ironically.

ccs224

Postby ccs224 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:59 pm

reasonabledoubt wrote:
This is just egregious cat meme'ing... sooner or later it has to stop, even if you posted it ironically.

But it's my kitty!

ughOSU

Postby ughOSU » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:39 pm

reasonabledoubt wrote:This, although full of lulz, makes me want to live in another country, one where there are no bros. Bros are like the McDonalds of people. Something just occured to me - I realized what Bros really are: thinly disguised rednecks. They are rednecks who go to (primarily) big state schools, shoplift a few polo shirts from the strip malls their sisters work at, then head off to State U to drink cheap beer and spread stds.

There are douchebags wherever you go. Would you rather party with some hilariously jacked up/fat bros, or some arrogant, effeminate eurotrash douche? I know where I stand.

Also, yea the similarities between bros and rednecks are hilarious to me at times. My buddy went to a NASCAR race and blasted "party in the USA" while tailgating with a bunch of rednecks and was the most popular guy there.

e: tmi.

ccs224

Postby ccs224 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:16 am

ughOSU wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:This, although full of lulz, makes me want to live in another country, one where there are no bros. Bros are like the McDonalds of people. Something just occured to me - I realized what Bros really are: thinly disguised rednecks. They are rednecks who go to (primarily) big state schools, shoplift a few polo shirts from the strip malls their sisters work at, then head off to State U to drink cheap beer and spread stds.

There are douchebags wherever you go.

Agreed. L'enfer, c'est les autres, n'importe ou.

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 am

ccs224 wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:

But it's my kitty!

That is a very adorable cat, not gonna lie.

ccs224

Postby ccs224 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:48 am

scionb4 wrote:
ccs224 wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:

But it's my kitty!

That is a very adorable cat, not gonna lie.

Damn skippy!

PM for more photos, TLS.

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:17 am

I'm so glad people stopped posting on this thread.

beef wellington

Postby beef wellington » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:19 am

scionb4 wrote:I'm so glad people stopped posting on this thread.

I kinda miss it.

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:16 pm

beef wellington wrote:
scionb4 wrote:I'm so glad people stopped posting on this thread.

I kinda miss it.

Well . . . what can I say that would get people all riled up again and posting . . . mmmmmmm . . . anybody got any ideas????? So far this thread has covered bros in law school, Albus Dumbledore's sexual orientation, gender role ambiguities, what constitutes a legitimate bicep, whether or not Rache Weisc is hot (HELL YEAH, SHE IS!!!!!!!), and the true nature of Platonic love . . . oh, and bro beers such as Natty light, which are horrible by the way. And cats, i guess. And all in a spinoff thread from the "Hipsters in law School Thread." I'm kind of proud of myself for that . . .

OH WAIT - I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!! Here's a joke that I am making up as I go along that is sure to spark contraversy and get people mad at me, therefore jumpstarting this thread (yes, I am aping this joke from the movie "Chasing Amy," but who gives a shit, right?)

Ok - A douchebag bro in the I Felta Thigh Fraternity who has great taste in beer . . .
DELETED

. . . A weightlifting hipster . . .
DELETED

. . . Albus Dumbledore's secret vampire mistress . . .
DELETED

. . . A puss in boots . . .

DELETED

. . . and a completely heterosexual Greek Philosopher . . .
DELETED

. . . are all trying to get to a 3L class focusing on a case study on gender/orientation equality in the workplace. Who gets there first?

Drumroll please . . . . . . . . . . . ..

Trick question!!!! None of them fucking exist!!!!! :lol:

Return to “Choosing a Law School”