when will you make your decision?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
yours

when will you make your decision?

Postby yours » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:19 am

is may too late? when do schools typically need that first deposit?

Great Satchmo

Re: when will you make your decision?

Postby Great Satchmo » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:13 am

I'm pretty sure most schools will tell you when a deposit is due. I just got an acceptance and there are 2 deposits around a month apart you need to make. In this case, it's by April 15, I believe, for the first deposit.

Look around at the schools you have gotten acceptances from, or you are interested. They'll tell you.

However, in the end, I do believe a lot of schools require a deposit by April 15th, or a week or two from the offer of admission (whichever is later).

You can always put down a deposit or two and just lose the money for those schools you don't go to, if it's affordable enough.

yours

Postby yours » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:44 am

thanks

thepcv

Postby thepcv » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:31 am

Great Satchmo wrote:I'm pretty sure most schools will tell you when a deposit is due. I just got an acceptance and there are 2 deposits around a month apart you need to make. In this case, it's by April 15, I believe, for the first deposit.

Look around at the schools you have gotten acceptances from, or you are interested. They'll tell you.

However, in the end, I do believe a lot of schools require a deposit by April 15th, or a week or two from the offer of admission (whichever is later).

You can always put down a deposit or two and just lose the money for those schools you don't go to, if it's affordable enough.

+1

I think all of my acceptances so far have said April (Iowa being the earliest with a deposit required by April 1).

Return to “Choosing a Law School”