thanks for all the help guys. Keep it coming!
are there any other schools in the T30 that I would have a legitimate shot at, or who are known to historically look favorably upon LSAT splitters like myself? Said another way, are there schools where people think, "If you're a splitter, you definitely need to apply to X" ?
What are my chances at Minnesota, Iowa, Ohio State, or Wisconsin?
I am a bit of a splitter with exceptional softs and the best piece of advice I ever got was to enter your numbers into the calculator and whatever percent comes back (say, 5 percent chance at Cornell) then the opposite of that (95 percent) would be how much better your softs need to be relative to the other applicants to get in. In the Cornell example, you would have to have better softs than 95 percent of the other applicants to get in.
Idk about this... the calcs are known not to work so well when you have more non-traditional applicants. Also, I had very unspectacular softs--if even any at all--and got T14. I think certain other intangibles helped--being a re-applicant, applying ED, writing a good PS. I'm only saying this because as a splitter you shouldn't feel like you are fighting a hopeless fight. Put together a good package, keep at it, and you might be very pleasantly surprised.
Also, I know Minnesota, GWU, W&L, and I think BU to a lesser extent are splitter-friendly. So consider those too.