Law School
Admissions
Law
Schools
Law
Students
TLS
Forums

Forum Archives Index     Forum Archives Search     Leave Archives and Visit Active TLS Forums

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Visit with the dean at a law school visit
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:58 am 

Archived Posts: 17
Hi all,

I'm visiting a law school next week and just received my itinerary. I have a half an hour meeting with one of the deans of admission. While I'm not stressed about this, I was wondering if anyone else has met with a dean during a law school visit, and what kinds of questions I should be prepared to answer. I'm thinking the meeting will include about 20-25 minutes of questions along the lines of, "Why law school?" "Why our law school?" "What kind of law?" "Where do you see yourself practicing?" "What activities outside of class do you see yourself participating in?" and 5-10 minutes of my own questions for the dean. Does this seem accurate?

Post subject: Re: Visit with the dean at a law school visit
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:29 pm 

Archived Posts: 242
i dont think it will be that much of an interview on their part. more along the lines of answering your questions. What school is it?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]