Law School
Admissions
Law
Schools
Law
Students
TLS
Forums

Forum Archives Index     Forum Archives Search     Leave Archives and Visit Active TLS Forums

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Michigan visit
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:58 am 

Archived Posts: 80
I'll be visiting Michigan this Friday and am signed up to take the tour and view a few classes.

Any Michigan TLSers available Friday afternoon to hang out or chat for a few minutes after my tour? I'll be in Ann Arbor alone and have been told to check out a few places to eat while I'm there. I'd love some company, whether it just be for a quick chat about things or one or a few people to grab dinner with before I head back to my friend's place in Flint (I'm only mostly scared of this part) for the night.

Anyway, let me know if anyone is available! I promise I'm a pretty normal guy, just looking to get a slightly more personal interaction with someone while I'm there - maybe get something more than the canned tour. Reply here or PM me!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]