Law School
Admissions
Law
Schools
Law
Students
TLS
Forums

Forum Archives Index     Forum Archives Search     Leave Archives and Visit Active TLS Forums

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: What to wear to Vandy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:35 am 

Archived Posts: 783
I did a few searches and couldn't find a good answer, so don't skewer me if this has been discussed already.

I'm going on a law school visit to Vanderbilt in a few weeks for a tour, class visit, and interview. What should I wear? Full suit? Shirt and tie? Just a nice shirt and slacks?

I actually enjoy dressing up and looking snazzy, but I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb if I wear a tie and jacket.

Post subject: Re: What to wear to Vandy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:40 am 

Archived Posts: 4210
Start with pants and go from there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:43 am 

teaadntoast wrote:
Start with pants and go from there.

Haha, yes... pants are usually a good start. Seeing me without pants is probably very off-putting.

Anyone have any advice though? Any Vandy students on the boards?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:46 am 

Archived Posts: 417
i went to a vandy open house and almost everyone was wearing a suit or the equivalent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:48 am 

john titor wrote:
i went to a vandy open house and almost everyone was wearing a suit or the equivalent

Alright then... suit it is! I was going to ask for a suit for X-Mas. Maybe now I can convince my parents to make it an early present. :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]