Top-Law-Schools.comTLS
Home
Law School
Admissions
Law
Schools
Law
Students
TLS
Forums
 
Forum Archives Index     Forum Archives Search     Leave Archives and Visit Active TLS Forums


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


 


Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:19 pm 

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:44 pm
Archived Posts: 31
Hi everybody,

I've been reading the boards for awhile but just now officially joined.

A friend of mine took the LSAT a year ago and he said he got his score back earlier than the return date listed by LSAC. Has anyone heard of this happening? Has anyone gotten their scores back from the Sept 09 test?

Thanks!


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:22 pm 

Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:13 pm
Archived Posts: 1477
You can pay LSAC a $25 fee to get your score a week earlier. Go here: http://www.lsac.org/score/earlyrelease


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:24 pm 

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:19 pm
Archived Posts: 157
I laugh every time you post that response.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:25 pm 

Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:58 pm
Archived Posts: 118
Cavalier wrote:
You can pay LSAC a $25 fee to get your score a week earlier. Go here: http://www.lsac.org/score/earlyrelease


OH YOU GONNA RICK ROLL ME!!! GROUND!!!


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:36 pm 

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:08 pm
Archived Posts: 2037
This is a question that probably belongs in the LSAT Prep, but usually scores come the Thursday or Friday before they are actually supposed to. If you go to the waiting thread, there is a list of the actual times that nztche put up.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 pm 

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:44 pm
Archived Posts: 31
Thanks, bouakedojo. And thanks for the heads up as to where the post should go also--still trying to navigate the forums.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 pm 

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:08 pm
Archived Posts: 2037
karlieann wrote:
Thanks, bouakedojo. And thanks for the heads up as to where the post should go also--still trying to navigate the forums.


No problem.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:59 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 pm
Archived Posts: 1577
People still get rick rolled in 2009?


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:28 pm 

Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 4:03 pm
Archived Posts: 181
ValiantVic wrote:
Cavalier wrote:
You can pay LSAC a $25 fee to get your score a week earlier. Go here: http://www.lsac.org/score/earlyrelease


OH YOU GONNA RICK ROLL ME!!! GROUND!!!


My dad's not a phone!


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 pm 

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:57 pm
Archived Posts: 269
karlieann wrote:
Hi everybody,

I've been reading the boards for awhile but just now officially joined.

A friend of mine took the LSAT a year ago and he said he got his score back earlier than the return date listed by LSAC. Has anyone heard of this happening? Has anyone gotten their scores back from the Sept 09 test?

Thanks!


If you just glanced at the LSAT forum, you would have noticed a countdown to the speculated "early" release date.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:14 pm 

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:44 pm
Archived Posts: 31
jd-mba wrote:
karlieann wrote:
Hi everybody,

I've been reading the boards for awhile but just now officially joined.

A friend of mine took the LSAT a year ago and he said he got his score back earlier than the return date listed by LSAC. Has anyone heard of this happening? Has anyone gotten their scores back from the Sept 09 test?

Thanks!


If you just glanced at the LSAT forum, you would have noticed a countdown to the speculated "early" release date.




And if you had just glanced at my response you would have noticed I already apologized for that fact. Egos abound...


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Early LSAT scores?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:19 pm 

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm
Archived Posts: 6918
blah this thread is blah


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]






copyright 2003-2010 top-law-schools.com • all rights reserved • powered by phpBBContact TLS