Law School
Admissions
Law
Schools
Law
Students
TLS
Forums

Forum Archives Index     Forum Archives Search     Leave Archives and Visit Active TLS Forums

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: How long does it *really* take to get your LSAT score back?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:17 am 

Archived Posts: 377
They say three weeks but last time I got mine back via email in like two and a half. I retook in December. I kind of think I'll get scores back in the middle of next week. What do you think?

Post subject: Re: How long does it *really* take to get your LSAT score back?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:21 am 

Archived Posts: 2332
scantronix wrote:
They say three weeks but last time I got mine back via email in like two and a half. I retook in December. I kind of think I'll get scores back in the middle of next week. What do you think?

Both 12/23 and 12/26 have been bandied about as potential dates. I'm gonna put my money on the 26th. I took it last December on the 1st and got it on the 20th. So the 6th means the 26th right?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:20 am 

Archived Posts: 199
DerrickRose wrote:
scantronix wrote:

Both 12/23 and 12/26 have been bandied about as potential dates. I'm gonna put my money on the 26th. I took it last December on the 1st and got it on the 20th. So the 6th means the 26th right?

Except that they are closed on the 26th...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:25 am 

Archived Posts: 71
Oh my god... I think I just threw up a little. Two and a half weeks?! I was expecting 27-28th because someone I know got results back three weeks to the date. Sigh...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]