I was just wondering......what should one do if he/she is signed up to take the LSAT on September on 26th (just over two weeks from now), but would rather postpone until December?
***Note: change date deadline was September 6th.
Is there anyway short of canceling, to get out of the September test and take it December? I'm not as concerned with the financial repercussions as I am the impact certain actions would have on admissions. Doesn't canceling a test send a bad signal to admissions committees?
Let me know what you think!